Steaua Vs Motherwell

rab_mackinnon

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always wanted to know! Why do Ultras' always hide their faces? :ph34r:

I'm sure the Motherwell fans, and Steaua fans will enjoy themselves in Bucharest and eh... ok, maybe not Airdrie but hey.

why?, is the saturday service still alive and kicking? those lads should take this trip as a well deserved holiday if they come here and enjoy the game and the weather.remember..almost anyone can understand what you are talking ( unless you have a really shitty accent :P ).And on the other hand respect the fans that will travel to Glasgow to attend the game.Their wage is 6-7 times less than yours and they still find resources to travel.cut the bs.

Ruddy starting

Coke on the bench

John Ruddy and Giles Coke are in line for their Motherwell debuts in Thursday's Europa League clash at Steaua Bucharest.

Goalkeeper Ruddy, on loan from Everton until January, could start in Romania, while former Northampton midfielder Coke may have to make do with a place on the bench.

Manager Jim Gannon has no injury concerns for the third qualifying round first-leg tie.

I'm not going but good God I'm getting excited.

I know a lot of folk have started there line ups with Ruddy and people questioning it but for this game and due to them being a far superior team than us I think we need a big commanding keeper to help our defence out. So I for one hope he does start (not got anything against Fraser yet :D ).

Ruddy starting

Coke on the bench

John Ruddy and Giles Coke are in line for their Motherwell debuts in Thursday's Europa League clash at Steaua Bucharest.

Goalkeeper Ruddy, on loan from Everton until January, could start in Romania, while former Northampton midfielder Coke may have to make do with a place on the bench.

Manager Jim Gannon has no injury concerns for the third qualifying round first-leg tie.

Not to start an argument or anything :D but the quote only says Ruddy *could* start and Coke *may* be on the bench. Not exactly definitive.

I think all four of the new signings will start! Not what I would want but I think the manager will go with his own men, so the team I think will be picked is:

Ruddy

Saunders/Page Craigan Hutchison Reynolds

Slane Jennings Forbes Coke Humphreys

Sutton

Not to start an argument or anything :P but the quote only says Ruddy *could* start and Coke *may* be on the bench. Not exactly definitive.

Never said it was definitive :P

I've been wrong before, I think, mibbez, I'm sure I have, must have been, just canny mind it tho <_<

Never said it was definitive :P

I've been wrong before, I think, mibbez, I'm sure I have, must have been, just canny mind it tho <_<

Aye you have, mind you thought you were funny once? Turned out you were wrong and I remember you gettin into bother for that. :P

Some hilarious (not) jokes at our expense here.....

Ho-fecking-ho........zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

8. A Dundee United fan and a Motherwell fan were sentenced to death by firing squad.

The officer in charge asked the Dundee United fan if he had a last request.

‘Yes’ replied the United Fan, ‘I’m a keen Dundee United Supporter, and I videoed the last game they played against Motherwell. Could I watch the video before I die?’

‘No Problem’, replied the officer, ‘I’ll get the men to rig up a large screen, and you can watch it from here’.

Then turning to the Motherwell Fan, he asked ‘And what about you, do you have a last request?’

‘Yes’, he replied, ‘Shoot me first’.

That'll be the one when we beat them 2-1 then? Tits.