Steaua Vs Motherwell

rab_mackinnon

Lasley and O'Brien would be getting their arses handed to them on a plate by this team as well, don't kid yourself. We're getting gubbed by a far superior team, lets not lose the plot quite yet eh?
At least Lasley and O'Brien would be match fit. The 3 new boys are way behind on pre-season and not looking too sharp. We need to be a bit more compact in the second half, and make better use of the ball.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think we are kidding ourselves. And, Steaua fans, you'll find we are quite decent folk if we get fairly and squarely beaten. Don't come on here with an arrogant, smug attitude - and you'll get good, friendly and honest discussion.

In saying that, still hope we can turn this around!

I don't think we've been arrogant.

And, Steaua fans, you'll find we are quite decent folk if we get fairly and squarely beaten. Don't come on here with an arrogant, smug attitude - and you'll get good, friendly and honest discussion.

So are we, don't mind the 15 year olds who've only signed up to gloat. And I'm sure those of you who travelled to Bucharest are having a good time there, regardless of the score.

So are we, don't mind the 15 year olds who've only signed up to gloat. And I'm sure those of you who travelled to Bucharest are having a good time there, regardless of the score.

any european trip with the 'well is always great :lol:

shame we are not there but oh well (: