Chances Against Steaua

FJ-94

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

0-1 :lol:

We can't do much without the ball, and Steaua kept hold of it brilliantly in Bucharest. We were chasing shadows, and I don't think too much will change at the Excelsior and they will again control possession/tempo etc. With no great urgency or need to attack they will be contented to protect there large aggregate lead and will play it safe and will invetibly hit us on the counter attack on the rare occasion we gain some possession.

1-1. Score draw against a team of that quality would be a great result and make up for "scotlands week of Shame" (Copyright Daily Record)

Anyone else reckon Sigma might make aggregate double figures against the sheep?! Now that would be embarrassing.....

1-1. Score draw against a team of that quality would be a great result and make up for "scotlands week of Shame" (Copyright Daily Record)

Anyone else reckon Sigma might make aggregate double figures against the sheep?! Now that would be embarrassing.....

Why the fuck are we included. Might've slipped under the radar but weve already put two teams out of Europe. Plus what other Scottish team has lost two back to back 1st. legs and turned them round all away from home (maybe three) <_<

And bollocks tae the 'pub team scenario' you can only beat who you're drawn against.

Glad smellic got beat, but don't think it's a disgrace. McGhee and his shite, that's another matter :lol::nod::nod::(:lol::lol:

Why the fuck are we included. Might've slipped under the radar but weve already put two teams out of Europe. Plus what other Scottish team has lost two back to back 1st. legs and turned them round all away from home (maybe three) :P

And bollocks tae the 'pub team scenario' you can only beat who you're drawn against.

Glad smellic got beat, but don't think it's a disgrace. McGhee and his shite, that's another matter :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thats my point exactly. We have been lumped in with the rest of the dross when we really don't deserve it. Think we have lot to be proud of so far.

Well..... both Llianeli and Flamurtari were very poor sides and we should be beating teams such as those. Not to say we shouldn't be proud but I think victory was expected against those teams.

I agree we shouldn't be lumped in with the rest, however it looks like we're going out to a very, very good side so we cannot be put in the same bracket as Celtic, Aberdeen and Falkirk.

I think it'll be 2-1 to Steaua on thursday night.

Why the fuck are we included. Might've slipped under the radar but weve already put two teams out of Europe. Plus what other Scottish team has lost two back to back 1st. legs and turned them round all away from home (maybe three) :P

Glad smellic got beat, but don't think it's a disgrace. McGhee and his shite, that's another matter :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Aye imagine being beat by Sigmund freud :O:D:lol:

it really depends what steaua side turn up. if they come in a professional manner win, lose or draw on the night they will go through. however, if they turn up and think its going to be easy and that they think they are already through then we have a chance. if we can catch them of gaurd and go 2 up in first 20mins then you never know, the momentum and backing from crowd would be unbelievable. but as i said it all depends on steaua. an away goal for them and its defo over

For me its a relatively pressure free last game before the SPL starts.

The first leg result has all but rendered the game academic in terms of progression though that's not to say the excitement levels won't rise through the roof if we happen to get an early goal.

I would expect that we're going to see us up our game, have a bit more possession and hopefuly a few more chances on goal. Steaua with their advantage have no real reason to go chasing the game so I would expect them to allow us more of the ball and if and when that breaks down produce some of the swift attacking that caused us so many problems on Thursday.

First up I hope we do ourselves justice. If we have enough about us on the night to get a draw or even sneak a narrow win that would be fantastic and even if its not enough to do anything in the tie, it would be nice way to round off the Euro campaign.