• Jim O'Brien
    • Giles Coke
    • John Sutton
    • Ross Forbes
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Chris Humphrey
    • Bob McHugh
    • Null Vote

Just back from the match and so so disappointed but very grateful for the point. They ripped us a new arsehole in the 1st halve but we did ourselves more credit in the 2nd.

Attack was fantastic and exhilarating at time but defence and GK was shambolic. Craigan you're times up but we have to make do till we get better i suppose.

A truly frustrating day.

Forbes had a fantastic second half but needed the momentum of the game to change him, rather than him being able to change the momentum of the game, so im gonna go for Coke. His composure seems to give him a few seconds extra on the ball in a similar way that Latapy always seemed to have (albeit they are completely different types of player), and thats something you cant teach.

Forbes had a fantastic second half but needed the momentum of the game to change him, rather than him being able to change the momentum of the game, so im gonna go for Coke. His composure seems to give him a few seconds extra on the ball in a similar way that Latapy always seemed to have (albeit they are completely different types of player), and thats something you cant teach.

I thought Forbes had a good first half also. He was one of the only players who could find a pass and tried to make the space. also won a fair few tackles today aswell.

Agree with Coke but think Forbes had the better all round game. really excited about this midfield, think they gell well together.

I thought hump played well when he came on, Hately looks a find, O'Brien took players on and beat them ,only the old guard at the back let us down. What was Hammel doing at the kick off after the first goal ? Was he arguing with the St Johnstone fans ? and why did I have to pay an extra £3 for my son than a home fan ?

I went for O'Brien - thought he was the steadiest over the 90 and he covered for Hammell who was total pish several times. That said I've seen him play better. Coke, Forbes, Murphy all had purple patches but they drifted out in my view. Thought Sutton was doing well also - shows you what I know.

There was a few standouts today but I went for Jim O'Brien, he put in a solid performance the full game.

Hateley seemed good but hes lacking match fitness.

Humphrey definetely changed the game when he was brought on, I think we just need to give this guy the ball and get into the box, not so good at skinning players but hes nippy.

O'Brien for me, quality game down the left wing. Also mentions to the Hump, Forbes, Coke and Hateley who I thought had a pretty solid debut.

Stevie Hammell on the other hand. The moment when he missed (well he never missed coz he wasn't going after) the ball after they scored summed up his day really

Picked Coke, good solid midfielder. The guy won't be knocked about easy and that showed today. Got a wee head knock but was back up and raring to go again. This guy will definately prove to be a quality bit of business. Picked his passes well and wasnt caught in position, always assured with who was around him and done really well.

Also a big shout to Forbes for his goal. Best goal Ive seen in a long time from a Well player. Well done mate :lol:

Went for Jim O'Brien. He had a good second half, albeit he was losing pace but some of his runs and skill were good not to mention when he hit the post.

All credit to Bob Mchugh and Humphrey both a very good impact.

Tough call between Coke and O'Brien. O'Brien was solid over the 90 minutes and Coke only really came into it in the second half with the change in formation. But we only really came into it when Coke did so I went for him. His two crunching tackles also sent him up in my estimation...