Signing #6

Guest 'Flow

Seen the big man at training today, all I can say is WHAT A LEFT FOOT SHOT HE'S GOT :(

Shug

You know McGhee will be saying to his players, recalling how well he can spot a player, "show him on to his left, he's all right-footed........." :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

taken off last night after a knock. Anybody know anything else about his injury?

I know that a fud sat behind me actually cheered when it happened.

I think I heard "He's fuckin pish" at least 60 times

Hopefully the big man will turn it round soon. A goal will help.

Maybe it would have been better if he managed to wrestle that ball from O'Brian for the penalty vs Rangers.

Agreed. Mchugh and Juciewicz haven't played as a partnership before and it showed. Certainly doesn't look any better

than Sutton just now, but might need a run in the team.

While I agree that they are similar types of players, I think Juciewicz has a far suppior pedigree. His touch has impressed me in the little I have seen of him so far, and he has more pace and workrate than Sutton for me.

I wouldn't play the two of them together - unless in was part of a three man attack.

That said, thought he was ok the other night until he took a knock. Hope he's ok and back in contention asap!

Lukas is pish, the new Callum Elliot! have seen him twice now and he just looks very poor. I do agree tho that he looked like he was trying to do too much, so Il reserve my final opinion till he settles in a bit and hopefully he will come onto a game once he relaxes, but as I said, he dont look too clever so far!

Lukas is pish, the new Callum Elliot! have seen him twice now and he just looks very poor. I do agree tho that he looked like he was trying to do too much, so Il reserve my final opinion till he settles in a bit and hopefully he will come onto a game once he relaxes, but as I said, he dont look too clever so far!

The guy's first full 90mins in a first team game since 2007 (according to him in The Sun)

We're a brutal fuckin crowd - so we are

Either that 0r like I've said hunners of times on here - some arseholes just need a whipping boy

nothing brutal about it mate, as I said I will form a better opinion once he settles in and while it was frustrating watching on tues nite I didnt get stuck in shouting from the stand as I dont believe it does anyone any good.

However, watching him play he looks to be trying,too hard at times, but his runs,passing,shooting,everything are not that of a so called Premiership player, in my opinion he looks pish,sorry if that offends you or any the happy clappy brigade and as I said, I hope when he settles he does come onto a game, its just that so far, he doesnt really look to have what it takes to do that!

nothing brutal about it mate, as I said I will form a better opinion once he settles in and while it was frustrating watching on tues nite I didnt get stuck in shouting from the stand as I dont believe it does anyone any good.

However, watching him play he looks to be trying,too hard at times, but his runs,passing,shooting,everything are not that of a so called Premiership player, in my opinion he looks pish,sorry if that offends you or any the happy clappy brigade and as I said, I hope when he settles he does come onto a game, its just that so far, he doesnt really look to have what it takes to do that!

Sllightly contradicting yourself. On your previous post you said he was brutal..... then your saying you will form a better opinion when he settles in.

Sounds to me like your opinion is already formed.

Personally I think the lad is trying to hard but I think he looks like he has the potential to be a very decent player. Has a good touch and turn of pace and when he scores his first goal i can see a good few to follow.

Things are going to well amongst the team that it seems that people are looking for the scape goat to criticise.

Lukas to me looks like he has the Sheridan factor abouts him from last year that will divide the support. But I really dont see how anyone can compare him to Gollum Elliott.

Not to keen that he is quoted as saying he was convinced the game was going to penalties towards the end of the game. Dont think I would want a player with a mindset like that on the park tbh. Surely he should have been convinced he was going to score the winner or something like that, possibly we he hasnt scored in such a long time... wheres the positive attitude Lukas.

Apart from that I actually think he will do well for us, he has managed a couple of really good shots in his time out so far... i think mostly from outside the box.... got a feeling he is more of an 18yard line goalscorer. Time will tell and he will get all the encouragement in the world from me... would be nice if he could reciprocate. Positive thinking!!

Not to keen that he is quoted as saying he was convinced the game was going to penalties towards the end of the game. Dont think I would want a player with a mindset like that on the park tbh. Surely he should have been convinced he was going to score the winner or something like that, possibly we he hasnt scored in such a long time... wheres the positive attitude Lukas.

I think you're reading far, far too much into that. I'd guess that the majority of folk inside Fir Park on Tuesday night were convinced it was going into penalties.

The guy's first full 90mins in a first team game since 2007 (according to him in The Sun)

We're a brutal fuckin crowd - so we are

Either that 0r like I've said hunners of times on here - some arseholes just need a whipping boy

Don't think it is brutal to say that he has not impressed so far. He has not lived up to expectation, thats a fact. I don't think anybody is writing him off just yet though.

Apart from the turn and shot at Tannadice I was not impressed on Saturday either but I am hoping that shot is a glimpse of what he can do.

The worry for me is that there must be a reason why he has not played a competitive 90 mins in two and a half years. I could understand it if that time had been spent at Everton but he seems to have been out on loan at lesser teams during this time.

Chris Porter did not have the best of starts either so I am hoping that it's just a little case of history repeating.

Don't think it is brutal to say that he has not impressed so far. He has not lived up to expectation, thats a fact. I don't think anybody is writing him off just yet though.

what expectations can you possibly have about a 20 year old striker who hasn't played 90 minutes or scored a goal for two years and who was chased out of his previous two loan clubs?

he was unlucky not to score on a couple of occasions on tuesday and looked far more mobile than sutton so if it's to be one up on saturday i'd pick lukas.