Steelmenonline Player Sponsorship 2009-2010

Brazilian

I'll take a punt at hosting another player sponsorship for fans to club together and sponsor a Motherwell FC player. Many Thanks to all that chipped in last year :doh:

It'll be the sixth year that some fans will chip in with this format, the second season under the steelmenonline banner.

THE IDEA & COSTS

It costs between £275 & £345 to sponsor each players various pieces of kit (Home, Away & Euro).

The idea is that people contribute in multiples of £5 in order to get them a 'raffle ticket' for a draw at the end of the season.

The winner of the draw will receive the sponsors privilages ( sponsored top & opportunity to receive it at an end of season event)

So, if you donate £5, you will get one chance at winning the strip/s, whereas a £20 donation will get you four chances and so on....

It's basically whatever you can afford, but £5 is the minimum pledge.

Most of us can't afford to sponsor a player ourselves, but together the fans can show their support for the club by clubbing together!

(Last years winner ---> Click Here)

PAYMENT

Send PayPal payment to.... iainmande@hotmail.com , Not used my PayPal since last years fundraiser but reckon if the contribution is marked as personal payment then no commission will be taken.

Please remember to include your board name in the PayPal payment so I can mark it off, and also that it's for sponsorship.

PM or post here, if you require postal details to send a cheque or we'll try and arrange meets at the next few games

I'll gauge interest and try and publish a final date, so we are not chasing money or left with a shortfall.

I've got a list of available players, but will have it checked again if we can gather together enough funds to go ahead and contribute to the club. There were some problems last year but the club delivered in the end and I believe DelBoy had a good evening in the company of Players and Management and is well chuffed with receiving Suttons top.

Collection list 2009/2010 ( paid/confirmed in bold)

Brazilian £?

Delboy £20

Finlay £10

TrafficLight £10

JoeWarkTheLegend £10

WellAyrshire £10

Kmcalpin £30

SteveDiggle £15

FatCalf £10

Frazzle £20

TVTotherWell £20

LankyMac £15

Kim £30

RinkyDink £20

Kiai £10

Coolhandluc £10

Wellmanandy £20

WeeYin £15

DennyC £10

Andy_P £10

Mad_Well_Dobe_Owner £10

Well_Fan_In_Aberdeen £20

Carluke_Dosser £10

decal £10

Numpty £10

Wellinessex £10

c..

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good on ye mate. Just received your email as well. I'll be up for this again this year but probably won't be able to make the payment till Monday if that's ok due to being away for the weekend.

I know it is a wee bit more expensive but I vote going for a Euro top!!!!!

£20 on it's way and here hoping for 2 in a row!!!

Cheers DelBoy :notworthy: ( just checked its arrived in the PayPal as well )

Good on ye mate. Just received your email as well. I'll be up for this again this year but probably won't be able to make the payment till Monday if that's ok due to being away for the weekend.

Yeah, sound Finlay just pledge an amount and send it thru' when you get the chance.

And Cheers TrafficLight

Cheers Folks

I've updated the list for those that I've recived money from and the others that are joining in.

Frazzle not sure yet if I'll make Sheepsville but don't worry we'll get something sorted

TVtotherwell PayPal arrived no problems

Cheers again , Iain

I've updated the list in the first post, with all the pledges and those that have aleady transferred money via PayPal

Heading towards an amount that will guarantee one sponsorship already.

If we get enough we maybe get back to sponsoring two players this season again

but its all down to the punters of steelmenonline, £5 gets a stake