Signing #7

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strikes me that every time Gannon speaks of a new player, he appears to know a lot about the player, as if he really has been tracking the lad for some time.

Realise he has a reputation for this, but you can see how a player must be impressed with the knowledge, and passion that JG appears to exude.

Perhaps I am just overly happy clappy with JG???

Wonder if he has ever thought of selling timeshares...

Strikes me that every time Gannon speaks of a new player, he appears to know a lot about the player, as if he really has been tracking the lad for some time.

Realise he has a reputation for this, but you can see how a player must be impressed with the knowledge, and passion that JG appears to exude.

The other part of this is that he is bringing fresh faces to the league along with fresh attitude - we're not getting the same old tired re-treads like Jim Hamilton etc that so many SPL managers (who are the same old tired re-treads themselves) bring.

The other part of this is that he is bringing fresh faces to the league along with fresh attitude - we're not getting the same old tired re-treads like Jim Hamilton etc that so many SPL managers (who are the same old tired re-treads themselves) bring.

;) 100% :blink:

Think when things go wrong we will get answers as well I dont think he will be one for hiding or arse licking the media. I can take that as a fan.

He does indeed. Apparently he maintains a detailed list of players for each position that he uses to keep tabs on them through their playing careers.

He does indeed. Apparently he maintains a detailed list of players for each position that he uses to keep tabs on them through their playing careers.

Another reason I reckon we might see another signing tomorrow. If anyone is going to be able to look through the lists of players released today and spot the name of someone who could do a job, I reckon it could be Gannon...

Another reason I reckon we might see another signing tomorrow. If anyone is going to be able to look through the lists of players released today and spot the name of someone who could do a job, I reckon it could be Gannon...

I like your thinking Melvin and think you may have a point there. Go on the JG :notworthy:

Thats a good shout but he does't appear to be the kinda guy to give a player who he only has a rough idea what hes like, a years contract. the chances of him seeing someone on the list that he's clued up about seem slim, but hope i'm wrong. If anything another loan signing in the next 45 minutes is about as much as we can hope for.