Signing #7

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim Gannon's the man, talks the talk and walks the walk. :notworthy:

Well done John boyle, best fecking signing you have made.

Word. When I think back to how desolate I was feeling as our players were being punted and our manager kicked sand in our face, it's fucking unbelievable how much things have turned around in such a short space of time.

Only the start of his tenure obviously, and plenty of troughs to counter the peaks no doubt, but have to say "there's a buzz about the place"

:)

Thats a good shout but he does't appear to be the kinda guy to give a player who he only has a rough idea what hes like, a years contract. the chances of him seeing someone on the list that he's clued up about seem slim, but hope i'm wrong. If anything another loan signing in the next 45 minutes is about as much as we can hope for.

Apparently Gannon has a dossier containing details on quite a few players in each position. He keeps up to date with how these players' careers go and adds new names. I'm not talking about someone he has a rough idea about, I'm talking about him using his extensive knowledge of the English market so that if someone is released today (as a few have been) that he knows all about, he'll be well placed to snap them up.

I'm not suggesting this will be the case, but I think we have a manager who is ideally plced to take advantage of a number of players in England still being without a club...

He is quality in Footie Manager! Have signed him a few times in the past and always does well! Hope the real life version of him stands up as well!

Another good signing Jimbo - kudos!!

That's enough for me!!

Seriously though, he was the U21 captain. A team presumably with Benzema etc.. in it!! :notworthy:

He must have skills!!!

Well in Jimbo!!

Jim Gannon's 'Well Army!!!!!

Welcome aboard big Yass. He does sound like a prospect and here's hoping we have the opportunity to buy or at least extend the loan if he does well.