• Steve Jennings
    • Keith Lasley
    • Lukas Jutkiewicz
    • Null Vote

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

went for yassin ... thought he had a good debut, found space well down the right hand side, although wasn't gettin as much passing as he woulda liked and his pace is frightening :wallbash:

altough i went for the assasin, everyone played extremely well todayy.

keep the heads up boys :lol:

Lots of really good performances in the 'Well side today. During the match thread I picked out Coke, O'Brien and Yassin, and I would add Ruddy, particularly for his brilliant save from Bougherra at the end of the first half. In the end I went for Coke, whose composure and technicial ability were very good.

Big John Ruddy got us a point today= MOTM

some fine performances elsewhere to choose from

Saunders after some pretty shakey moments early in the game , ran out the rest of it comfortable.

Hately was very assured,

Coke was good, but gave the ball away in dangerous positions a little too often to get the vote

Jim OBrien had the best skills on the park, If only he had ran away from Weir and Co instead of straight at them

and well in' Lasley and Jennings good performances coming on from the bench

Don't you have pictures on your telly, big chap ? It's the same game, ye know :P

I'm with Special AKA on this one. You do see a lot more versus the TV and you are spared the pish from the commentators and pundits.

I only vote on those games that I am at. Though I know that Andy P doesn't mind armchair voters.

For what it's worth, Coke would have got my vote last Sunday had there been a poll.

SD

Moutaouakil for me. Composure under pressure was fantastic and look's like he'll be able to make that wing his own in future games. Other mentions would be O'Brien who I thought we didn't use enough, Ruddy, Coke and Hately. Thought Hammel contributed his bit anaw, good to see.

Hately gets my vote by a baw hair over Coke, O'Brien and Saunders. Not seen anyone pass a ball like that at Fir Park for years.

On a related note, how long is it since we've had players capable of controlling passes like that with a single touch?! Must have noticed it half a dozen times today, makes such a difference when you're getting the basics right.