• Giles Coke
    • John Sutton
    • Ross Forbes
    • Jim O'Brien
    • Steve Jennings
    • Keith Lasley
    • Lukas Jutkiewicz
    • Null Vote

A lot of good performances but Yassin Moutouakil just shades it.

Went for JOB, only cause he absolutely raped rangers down the left wing in the first half right infront of me.

Your man Number2 lacked abit of positional awareness in the second half (again right in front of me) but he does make up for it in being so rapid and getting back on top of any bad situation.

Coke has been immense everytime i've seen him

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

based on who did what to change the game ive gone for Ruddy, made all correct decisions today and kept it at nil - nil with a great reaction save.

Mention to Yas, Hately O'brien and Saunders, Reynolds had terriffic games too, Hamill Jennings also played excellent.

Well all in all everyone had a great game LOL

Still just a wee bitty dissaointed with 1 pt (would have taken that before the game tho) still 2pts lost

Great performances throughout the team - although our front two maybe were a bit off colour.

Reynolds, O'Brien, Coke, Hateley and Ruddy were solid.

But youn Colonel Saunders won it for me- an assured performance at centre half, the boys coming on leaps and bounds under gannon and seems to be taking in the gaffers coaching advice like a sponge. Love the way in which he looks more determined to get the ball out of defence on the deck quickly. Well played that man.

. . . . and I hope if he wins I'd like him to dedicate his award (twa beanos and a bag of cola cubes) to the baldy verging on a heart attack fud who constantly screamed abuse at him at the Llanelli home game and topped his abuse off with "That wee useless c**t will never fuckin do - get him tae fuck"

Lets hope the fud has the humility to listen to his own advice.

Jennings looked the part when he came on - like I said a few times - I think he'll develop into a fuckin amazing player for us.

Many excellent perfromers yesterday, making this a very tough decision. However my vote went to big Giles who oozed class and ran the midfield. The composure on the ball is tremendous and his range of passing is superb.

I really can't make a vote on this, simply as we had too many players who contibuted so much - by and large, the keeper & defence were assured way beyond their years, midfield were superb, and the front men put in a decent shift.

Up now, i've also been in the 'undecided' box with regards to Jennings, and was almost a little fearsome when he came on at half time - he well and truly blew that out the water - he had a great 2nd half.

We'll have many difficult games to come, starting next week, but I haven't looked forward to going to games so much for some time - well, one and a half years anyway

Trying to save the pennies, but may venture up to Arabland

MON RA DOSSERS :woop:

Yes, a very tough choice after the display all the boys put in yesterday. Such a mature performance from the side,at times we simply passed Rangers off the park,albeit the end product was somewhat lacking.

Plumped for Giles Coke in the end. Always keen to show for the ball and terrific energy in the middle of the park,totally overshadowed Mendes and McCulloch in the first half and still looked dangerous when moved out wide in the second half.

Mentions for Stevie Hammell who I thought had a fine game. Their right hand side is probably their most dangerous attacking threat but Hammell helped to nullify Davis and Whittaker and found time to get forward. Yassin at right back looked excellent although he understandably tired. He looks a fine addition though. Ruddy was commanding,only mistake was a rather kamikaze rush out of the box to meet the onrushing Novo. Otherwise he dealt well with anything the opposition could muster.

Others who I could easily have picked for MoTM include Saunders who was dominant both in the air and on the ground and Jennings,who rather counter-intuitively looks a great player for the counter attack. Despite his lack of speed he at times engineered some fine breaks with clever passes into space. He's looked more impresive every time I see him.

I had £3.50 on Coke to score 1st at 20/1(and he was dying to take the pen) and £3.50 on h/t draw,f/t Well Win (I only had £7 on me when I was in bookies) so for losing me the best part of £100 on ma birthday, Jim O`Brian is a penis and should never be selected for motm ever again!!! :)

Loads of good performances yesterday, Ruddy was superb, Saunders and Reynolds controlled Boyd + Miller, Hateley + Coke were immense but thought big Yassin shaded it, it must be hard running that fast with a french international in your back pocket (on another note, Rothen - the french Charlie Adam? :) ) His pace was unreal, very assured on ball, defensively solid, all round great and if only our midfielders didnt have a hardon for Jim O`Brian he could have really punished Rangers, every time we had the ball, he was up, blind side of papac and dying for a pass and just about EVERYTHING went out left!