Rangers Fans Held .......

italix

....Back.

Not sure whether it has been mentioned but it was good to see the Rangers Fans getting held back at the end of the match.

About time they got a taste of what we have had to endure at Ibrox for years !

Well done to Police and Club for this.

but did ye actually see any of them waiting behind ?

they were all out the same time as us, and that was the fans in the main stand and the south stand.

but did ye actually see any of them waiting behind ?

they were all out the same time as us, and that was the fans in the main stand and the south stand.

I don't think the Main Stand ones got out did they? I know that plenty of them in the South Stand started pouring out in their hundreds as soon as the penalty was awarded so there were obviously a few of them on Knowetop Ave immediately afterwards when the Well fans were leaving, but there was a lot less of them than there has been over the past few years out at that time.

I don't think the Main Stand ones got out did they? I know that plenty of them in the South Stand started pouring out in their hundreds as soon as the penalty was awarded so there were obviously a few of them on Knowetop Ave immediately afterwards when the Well fans were leaving, but there was a lot less of them than there has been over the past few years out at that time.

By the time I got out from the middle of the East and made my way round towards the POD direction, there were indeed a large number of Rangers fans making their way from the POD - may have been a good idea, but looked like the police were only 'playing' at making a show of keeping them back.

That said, didn't see any hassle

MON RA DOSSERS

Compared to what happens to us at the likes of Shellic Park, it was mere seconds! I'd be all for us staying in at their midden for a few extra minutes instead of having to run the gauntlet of spittle and abuse which happens all too often.

Yes they did! If you looked at the stand the vast majority were still there after the match ended. The ones that were outside probably left when the penalty was awarded or before the final whistle.

The difference to how it was in the past was night and day, well done Motherwell. Thank you.

I'm not buying that, I'm afraid. If they were kept in, it certainly wasn't for any significant length of time. When you compare that to how long we're kept back at their midden, it doesn't stack up.

I'm not having a go at Motherwell, by the way, as I'm pretty sure that would be a police decision anyway.

The length of time they are kept in the Main Stand should be determined by the 'Well fans who go to the Centenary for post-match drinks. When they're all in the Suite, let the h**s out. Then, of course, send someone up to sterilise the areas they've been sitting in.