Fans Yesterday At The End Of The Game

decorator

Bet you weren't able to take any pics during the game! They are seriously strict there sadly, quite why is beyond me. Not as bad as at East End Park, erses.

Why would they have a problem with that ? I've been there once - it was a game against Rangers ( don't ask ) but those of us in the home sections had no problems with photos. We were in the Jerry Kerr upper, perhaps away fans get a tougher time.

Best moment up at Tannadice in recent years was Flow persuading a steward that his big Digi camera with huge flash and lens was a mobile, followed shortly by Jay ( I think) fashioning a camera out of a pie casing and the steward coming up to tell him photos were forbidden.

Idiots.

Best moment up at Tannadice in recent years was Flow persuading a steward that his big Digi camera with huge flash and lens was a mobile, followed shortly by Jay ( I think) fashioning a camera out of a pie casing and the steward coming up to tell him photos were forbidden.

Idiots.

:angry:

I was actually thinking about that on the way up to Dundee yesterday!

I remembered it when a guy infront of me brought a hot dog back to his seat and the scars returned from that day :lol:

Aw Christ, I'd forgotten about that. :doh:

That day must be a good few years ago though, especially as it was back when 'Flow actually existed outwith the internet! :angry:

Certainly looks like the away support is growing back towards the numbers it used to be.

+ I like that end stand at Tannadump ............... a continuous 3-sided 2-tier'd version at the Ark would be nice, and replace the crumbling main stand with a leisure/corporate/media combo.

I have always liked Tannadice and it is more modern than the Ark for sure.

Idiots.

:lol::lol::lol:

That was a classic....

Although the hotdog mention has made me feel quite ill :P

Idiots.

:O

I was actually thinking about that on the way up to Dundee yesterday!

ahaha mad fun times, back in the day!

Aw Christ, I'd forgotten about that. :O

That day must be a good few years ago though, especially as it was back when 'Flow actually existed outwith the internet! :doh:

hahaha

the tufty love moves!