Ict

another number

I think I'd go for...

.....................Ruddy.........................

Moutaoukil Craigan Reynolds Hammell

..........Hately......... Jennings..............

Humphrey.......Coke..............O'Brien

..................Jutkiewicz.......................

I fancy us to see ICT off with relative ease. 3-0 with Jutkiewicz, Coke and Hammell getting the goals.

That looks good to me. I think Forbes needs a rest so will be surprised if he plays. I think Craigan will get a chance at the back, though he may partner Hutchison to give Reynolds a rest also. I think Laslay may start as well tomorrow but not sure who will make way in the middle.

The good news is that it's not really a risk bringing these players in and they should still be able to do the job.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really looking forward to this. Love these to a finish games. In my mind it is one of our biggest games of the season so far as it begins the road to our one of only two realistic chances of silverwear.

I'll say one thing the defeat to Accies at home last year stung waaaaaay more for me than any defeat to Nancy (0-2), Celtic (0-4 at halftime), Hibs (1-4), or St Mirren (0-2). Was delighted when they got Rangers away in the quarters :lol:

Bit nervous about this and hope JG puts out the best team we have available. I won't predict a team but I'm going for 2-1 to us AET.

Inverness will still believe they should be an SPL team and TB will have them fired up to go out and prove it. Terry on the whole did well in the cups for us so we know it'll be a tough ask.

We should play our strongest team however take no risks. If players have knocks they should sit it out but if not play them.

So all else being equal I would play:

Ruddy

Mouatakil Saunders Reynolds Hammell

Humphrey Coke Hately O'Brien

McHugh Jutkiewcz

I think we have to play two up at home, I think having someone with an injection of pace in midfield and up top will cause them more problems than Sutton hence the inclusion of Humphrey and McHugh. Forbes and Sutton have being doing well but I think speed is our best chance of beating this team and that is not their strength. However won't be gutted if either are included.

I'm pretty sure I heard Gannon saying he would be taking both the cup competitions very serious so I see no reason why we shouldn't field our strongest XI. The idea that we would rest players and bring in others I think is a bit of a nonsense. Hopefully if there are changes its because Gannon thinks they give us the maximum chance of winning rather than giving out of favour players 'a chance'.

Inverness have only lost 1 out of 12 competitive matches this season so we shouldn't go into this thinking its going to be a cake walk.

It won't be a cake walk, but they have only lost 1 of 12 competitive matches in the 1st division or against teams of similar or lower quality. They haven't came up against any team nearly as good as us.

4-1 to us tomorrow night. I sense a hat-trick for someone.

Ruddy.Three penaltys :evilgrin:

It won't be a cake walk, but they have only lost 1 of 12 competitive matches in the 1st division or against teams of similar or lower quality. They haven't came up against any team nearly as good as us.

4-1 to us tomorrow night. I sense a hat-trick for someone.

:evilgrin:

If J'OB & Sutton are injured,

I'd try

------------------Ruddy-----------------

Moutakil----Saunders-------Craigan------Reynolds

Lasley-----Hateley------Coke---------Hammell

-----------Murphy-------Jutkie--------

Subs: Kosi/Hutch/Jennings/McGarry/McHugh (I think only 5 allowed in the cups?)

We know that Gannon likes to change things and many here are critcal of Hammell defensively. If something like this doesn't work, Gannon will spot it and change things accordingly.

However, if everyone is fit, I can't see to many changes for the very reasons that others have stated above. Though I somehow expect Craigan to return.

SD 

tie of the round if you ask me but the BBC have to show old scum games, fuck'm

And back to the football, going to be tough game but we'll win through 3-1 (Foran to get one late on so that 30 or so ITC fan how made the trip won't feel it was a total waste of time)

tie of the round if you ask me but the BBC have to show old scum games, fuck'm
I think, to be fair, QoS v Rangers is probably the tie of the round. QoS have a shout in that one.
And back to the football, going to be tough game but we'll win through 3-1 (Foran to get one late on so that 30 or so ITC fan how made the trip won't feel it was a total waste of time)
I think we will come out 2 - 0 winners in this one.

We have a few injures at the moment so i think we could struggle, but i think some Fringe players should get a game because we need to see them and assess if they are good enough AKA Fraser. If no then Sell in January.

fraser

Moutaoukil Craigan Saunders Hammell

Hately

Jenning Lasley Fizzy

McHugh Jutkiewicz

And anyone else that ive missed? Hutcheson fit?

I think, to be fair, QoS v Rangers is probably the tie of the round. QoS have a shout in that one.

You think so? Hmmm..... I would have said that either Ross County or Dundee v Aberdeen would have been top billing - and made more interesting viewing on the BBC before QoS and Rangers.

As for us tonight, interesting to see who makes it from the four who were doubtful and what the team selection is thereafter. I think they still only have 5 subs in this rather than the 7 in SPL games so Gannon may have to think a wee bit more about his subbies too.

Home win. May take extra-time and penalties but home win nonetheless fingers crossed.