Motherwell V Hibs

Bop

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah well ............ bad day at the office. It's not the 1st time nor will it be the last time. Here's hoping this doesn't affect the players too badly and they are able to up the anti for next week.

Very true. A new team comprised mainly of youngsters will inevitably have days when it doesn't work for them. But Gannon's team is moving in the right direction and will win more than they lose. Need to bounce back now.

Fuckin pish. Saunders had a nightmare and looked like he was at fault for the first two goals. Ruddy should of done much better at the free kick.

Zemamma is a fanny for winding up the fans but throwing coins and lighters is not on. We'll no doubt get fined as the ref seen the lighter. Some of the dicks in the east stand the day were cringeworthy

Nevin on radio saying Hibs were flawless....beaten by a better team on the day....that happens, I'm sure the boys will bounce back.

Every single one of their goals were avoidable. It was more to do with us being utterly shite at the back

we were rotten today. everybody looked slow and tired. we didn't deserve to take anything from the game. i think forbes needs a rest for a week or two. mchugh isn't a football player. oh, and congratulations to the wee neds who threw somethin on the park. no doubt a fine will be winging it's way from the SFA shortly

Just back in, we were well beaten today, simple as that. We played better in the latter stages of the first half after we'd equalised but fell away badly in the second and didn't look like scoring. We looked very lightweight in midfield and up front again today and that's why we were beaten, because Hibs were much sharper up front, albeit our defending for the first goal was shocking IMO.

It's all about how we bounce back now because if we lose to Falkirk next Saturday then that could well set us on a very sticky spell especially with a trip to Parkhead coming up. We're going to go through good and bad patches throughout the season, that's just to be expected so let's just hope that the boys keep the chins up and get back on form against Falkirk next Saturday.

As for the incident with Zemmama and the coin or lighter throwing, that's just poor fare from our fans and could well land the club in hot water because Zemmama pointed it out to the ref who in turn informed the stewards and police so that was disappointing to see.

Pish poor today.

Dont think Saunders was mainly at fault. For me I thought Coke had his 3rd poor game in a row, he was to blame for the 2nd goal and Ruddy for the 3rd, why did he punch it into the net.

Conroy today was shit feart to show any cards, repetitive fouling from the Hibs players and letting Zemmama do what ever he wanted all day.

We were very poor today.

Got torn apart too many times. The signs were there on Wednesday against Inverness for all to see, against a better side we were punished badly.

Again like Wednesday too many players looked tired and stiff.

Poor goals were given away, goalkeeper blunders and defenders not blocking balls they should have been.

Maybe we can get our feet on the ground again and stop thinking we are better than we are. Also some of the abuse directed at 18 year old players was disgraceful.

Ruddy :5: Blunder for the third goal.

Mouatouakil :7: Was caught out for the second goal but still our best player.

Saunders :5: Less than commanding today.

Reynolds :6: Scored good goal but defensive slip ups.

Hammell :6: One of the better players in the first half but fell away in the second.

Coke :5: Poor today

Hateley :5: No real influence on the match

Forbes :6: Look tired and slow but still probably our best midfielder, it was that kind of day

O'Brien :6: Tried his hardest but not at his best today

Jutkiewicz :5: Disappointing again

Sutton :5: No supply

Murphy :2:

Humphrey :4: Looked fresh unlike most of the side

McHugh :1: Not his day

He picked something up and put it in his pocket when Zemmama brought his attention to it.

Thought we were rotten today, nothing at the back at all, no-one interested in the middle of the park - I'm surprised it took Gannon so long to hook Coke, thought he was terrible today. They had a game plan for us and they played it brilliantly - today showed how dependent we've been on O'Brien the last few weeks, as he was marked out the game by 3 of their players for the most part.

A bad day at the office for us and a brilliant performance by Hibs - we'll bounce back next week against Falkirk, of that I have no doubt.

Fuckin pish. Saunders had a nightmare and looked like he was at fault for the first two goals. Ruddy should of done much better at the free kick.

Zemamma is a fanny for winding up the fans but throwing coins and lighters is not on. We'll no doubt get fined as the ref seen the lighter. Some of the dicks in the east stand the day were cringeworthy

To be fair Zemamma was taking pelters all game right from the start and imo he is entitled to wind up the fans. If the fans can't take it they shouldn't give it out. I laugh everytime i read about fans getting offended by little things like that, it really is pathetic. Hopefully someone reported the guy for throwing the lighter.