Motherwell Flag

Bop

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just waiting on a PM from Robyn to see whats been sent over, but if Nethertonwellfan has now sent a tenner and the chap on the last page sends his money over then we have reached the target.

Please dont send anymore money over and i'll get the order placed tonight :notworthy:

Thats it on order. The guy is hopeful for it arriving on Friday the 16th although he said it will be tight. If it hasnt arrived by then i reckon i'll keep it back for the Hearts game.

Big thank you to everyone who has donated and special mentions must go to Kristoff and WellAyrshire for an extraordinary donation!

Incredibly generous. His birthday today, many happy returns, chief :doh:

And others who mightn't have as much disposable income also chipped in when money is tight. Great job by all :whistling:

Thanks for the birthday wishes, very kind.

More importantly, we've done it and as said above fantastic "group" effort!! Might need to go to the tattie bowl now.....don't normally manage away games.

Well done everyone :cheers:

Lets get another flag going. I'm thinking along the lines of The World Is Ours, scarface/motherwell theme.

I think since Gary got his photoshop effort turned into a big giant flag it's only fair I get my turn wae ma attempt in the Stevie Hammell thread...

hammell.jpg

Without wanting to tempt fate here the company that are making this flag seem very good. Sending me regular email updates to let me know how its getting on. So far the cloth has been sized, grommets added and it has been soaked in some sort of liquid to prep it for dying :rolleyes:.