Sg Sports

Gaag

loads of stuff - the motherwell related gear is XARA stuff, so decent quality - all brand new as well. Home, away and 3rd kit socks n shorts - £2 shorts £1 socks. Tops for £4.

Hoody's, jumpers and waterproof jackets for £5.

And other assorted non motherwell stuff.

And Northampton Town tops :blink:

• 1 year later...

Someone finally picked it up off that boy in Perth then?!

Boy in the 208 was doing a roaring trade first day of last season, was like a treasure trove of dodgy Xara Motherwell gear.

I popped in yesterday for a wee look hoping for a bargain. Like David said its just the retro long sleeve shirts and some shorts. all XL as well. I asked the guy do they have any other motherwell stock and he rudely said "You need to go to the fir park shop if that's what you want" and went back to his phone :evilgrin:

I popped in yesterday for a wee look hoping for a bargain. Like David said its just the retro long sleeve shirts and some shorts. all XL as well. I asked the guy do they have any other motherwell stock and he rudely said "You need to go to the fir park shop if that's what you want" and went back to his phone :evilgrin:

Think he took a lot of hassle during that saga which maybe contributed to such a curt reply. Mr SG's a good lad and long standing Well fan.

On a side note why was this thread restarted more than a year later? After all this time it's extremely unlikely any of that job lot would be left over if you think about it.