Billy Dodds

Wellarmy

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you noticed over the season the c**t hasnt predicted us to win once. This week hes went for 1-1.

I'm starting to think the guys got it in for us a wee bit ;) Hope we prove the wee wank wrong again!

Simply put he's a fud who clearly knows feck all about football...

Anyone in the contry who have seen us play this year and Falkirk play this year would have us clearly installed as favourites to win this game, it being at The 'Ark and all.

And by anyopne in the country I include new born babies, the blind, the dead, the mentally insane and EVEN Hugh Keevins!!!!

Doods is just a silly wee bawsak....

Amen to that. It makes you wonder what it takes to get a job in sports media. The guy is a donkey and always forecasts his former teams to get at least a point.

So this week Billy we have:

Rangers v Real Madrid.........close game but I think with home advantage Rangers will just have the edge.....6-0 to rangers.

AC Milan v Aberdeen..........Aberdeen have been picking up of late and in McGhee have a very astsute Manager.............2-2.

Dundee United v Man Utd.........DDee Utd have been playing well recently and should edge this won with a narrow 11-1 victory.

Motherwell v Fort William.....mmm difficult one for me to call........Motherwell may have won the SPL title and the Champions league last year, but I expect Fort William to sneak this one, 4-1 to Fort William.

I am glad he is not tipping us to win, that said what is the betting he gets it right this weekend!!!!!

Whatever happens it will not change the fact he is an annoying wee as#hole.

And after all the love he received at Fir Park as well! :doh:

I don't mind the wee man at all and quite like listening to him, more so than many of the fannies that have some how landed a job with the media. As for his predictions, who really gives a flying fuck?

But more importantly, I've heard on the grapevine that he's a decent fella and has nothing against us.

Simply put he's a fud who clearly knows feck all about football...

Anyone in the contry who have seen us play this year and Falkirk play this year would have us clearly installed as favourites to win this game, it being at The 'Ark and all.

And by anyopne in the country I include new born babies, the blind, the dead, the mentally insane and EVEN Hugh Keevins!!!!

Or maybe he's not a biased Motherwell fan and looked at Motherwell's recent form against Falkirk "at The 'Ark" which isn't very good, saw Falkirk are undefeated for about a month in the league and then noted that we've not been very good in the last couple of games and haven't scored more than one goal in a league game (or even a goal in open play) since August and came to the conclusion that it might be a draw.

Or maybe he's not a biased Motherwell fan and looked at Motherwell's recent form against Falkirk "at The 'Ark" which isn't very good, saw Falkirk are undefeated for about a month in the league and then noted that we've not been very good in the last couple of games and haven't scored more than one goal in a league game (or even a goal in open play) since August and came to the conclusion that it might be a draw.

....and thats why EVERY week since the season started he's tipped us to be beaten?! Not even tipped for a draw.

Did he not even say he thought Inverness would beat us???

....and thats why EVERY week since the season started he's tipped us to be beaten?! Not even tipped for a draw.
Are you keeping a record of all his predicitions?

Seriously, who cares? MJC predicts on here that we will lose every week and he's an alleged fan :whistling:

Did he not even say he thought Inverness would beat us???

But he's not tipped us to get beaten every week, that's just not true.

His tip last week was Motherwell 2-2 Hibernian. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/s...rem/8284490.stm.

With all due respect you are just mouthing off cos you don't like the guy. You are entitled to not like him but don't make up 'evidence' that's easily proved bullshit with the minimium of effort.

Any halfwit can second guess it may be a draw tomorrow - he has at least a 1 in 3 chance of getting it right and even if he does - it hardly makes him the oracle.........

The fact of the matter is that were it to be any one of Rangers, Hibs, Aberdeen or DDee Utd at home v Falkirk tomorrow he would forecast a home win.

I don't give a shit whether he "has nothing against us". We are all entitled to our opinion. Mine and the vast majority of posters are of the opinion he is a numbnuts that knows as much about football as my granny!!

No-one is getting worked up - a few including myself find it a little stange (biased or not) that given our relatively decent start to the SPL he has yet to forecast us for a win even with home tied v Killie and Falkirk to pick from :whistling:

given our relatively decent start to the SPL he has yet to forecast us for a win even with home tied v Killie and Falkirk to pick from :huh:

How many games have we won? And how many have we drawn? :whistling: How many games have Falkirk drawn? Oh look it's three in a row.

Look dispassionately at the results and tell me a draw isn't a sensible guess for tomorrow's result.

For the record I'm going 2-1 to us but then Billy Dodds isn't paying £20 to get in like I am.