Billy Dodds

Wellarmy

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On another note, I listened to the Well v Rangers game on the radio. The wee fella was so insistant that it was not a pen that I actually believed him. When I saw the highlights, it was a penalty.

:huh: Must be a different guy - Billy Dodds was getting slagged on the radio for missing it because of the pole in front of him in the Main Stand.

Certainly talks a good game, and is learing the management game as assistant to Chisholm at QOS. Suppose he's got the best of both worlds just now with the punditry and the hands-on experience. I'm sure he would be considered for a 1st division manager job if he wanted it. Still, looked a bit non-plussed when I said '' Awright Billly'' at Hamilton races :huh:

Daryl Broadfoot also tipped us for the drop. I have no idea how they come to that conclusion given that these predictions were made after the Euro games.

Daryl Broadfoot has since taken it back. I texted in the question to superscoreboard a few weeks ago and Peter Martin read it out to put Broadfoot on the spot. He said he has been very surprised by us and we won't be going down. It was the ICT night though and he did think we were going to get beat! :huh:

• 3 weeks later...

Beat me to it. Its getting laughable now with Doddsy. Scottish media's non entity. Proof that the bbc, especially in Scotland, are a laughable out of date wee outlet with jokers like this on their staff.

He's also a total c**t!

Beat me to it. Its getting laughable now with Doddsy. Scottish media's non entity. Proof that the bbc, especially in Scotland, are a laughable out of date wee outlet with jokers like this on their staff.

He's also a total c**t!

Harsh no?

I agree the BBC Scotland seem to be giving any one from the Old Boys club of scottish fitbaw a lucrative and frankly pish easy gig but it doesn't make Dodds a c**t! Neither does him predicting a narrow win for a home team!

The twat has us down to get beat again this week

Click

So what? He's a pundit making a prediction, that's all so why get annoyed about it? He predicted that we'd draw 1-1 with Falkirk the other week and had it not been for them missing a sitter and hitting the bar then he would have been absolutely correct. St.Mirren are on good form just now, having just won their first home game and following that up with a win last week at Falkirk, now they are up against us at home, something they've been pretty good at taking advantage of in recent times. It's not outrageous atall to suggest that St.Mirren could beat us 1-0 tomorrow, nor is it outrageous so suggest that we might beat them 1-0 either, or that the game could end 1-1 or 0-0 etc.

Harsh no?

I agree the BBC Scotland seem to be giving any one from the Old Boys club of scottish fitbaw a lucrative and frankly pish easy gig but it doesn't make Dodds a c**t! Neither does him predicting a narrow win for a home team!

A single game on its own merits...then yes it is a trifle harsh.

A season of one sided 'predictions' and personal knowledge about him....a total c**t

Anyone tell me the last time the buddies won three games in a row in the SPL?

Given that his wife is a 'well fan, is there no a case for her maybe telling him not to predict a win so he doesny jinx it?

Im sure we all have our wee things like that in out own 'well supporting households...no reason to think theirs would be any different.