Standing

taz connar

Oh and my final rant.......you (the stander upper) want to create a better atmposphere at FP and get behind the team and so forth (which is great) aren't actually doing that when you spend most of the game arguing with the stewards

Erm, the stewards were over 2 or maybe 3 times yesterday asking folk to sit down. Everytime they sat down.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because if you stand up,the guy behind you has to,and so on and so on. plus if the stewards let whole sections (like the end of the east) stand then guys in the other sections will want to stand as they will have the argument of "why can they stand up + we cant".

The 2 ways to rectify this is to have a compromise,ie back 2,3 or 4 rows in a section can stand, or create a standing area where all who wana stand can and wont block anyone elses view. The club do this and STILL get shite! its unbelieveable,

unless your mentally retarded how hard is it to understand "sit on your arse". the guys "sticking it to the man" by defiantly standing,getting chucked out are fucking pathetic and spoil the enjoyment of others, grow the fuck up and concentrate on SUPPORTING YOUR TEAM! a novel idea i know but it just might catch on

The 2 ways to rectify this is to have a compromise,ie back 2,3 or 4 rows in a section can stand, or create a standing area where all who wana stand can and wont block anyone elses view. The club do this and STILL get shite! its unbelieveable,

unless your mentally retarded how hard is it to understand "sit on your arse". the guys "sticking it to the man" by defiantly standing,getting chucked out are fucking pathetic and spoil the enjoyment of others, grow the fuck up and concentrate on SUPPORTING YOUR TEAM! a novel idea i know but it just might catch on

it's daft to say that some folk can stand up and some can't. why the back four rows and not the back five?

at the same time i've no sympathy for people who get chucked out either. i like standing for good chunks of the game and as long as there are folk daft enough to attract the attentions of the stewards away from me and onto them i'm quite happy.

^ Finaly, a post by Stall that I can agree with! Can any moderator not just put a close to all this nonsenicle Shite...The rules say sit on yer arse...In fact half of the East Stand say sit on yer arse...its getting incredibly tedious week in-week out seeing you all have a competition of who can wind up the stewards the most! If you dont like sitting, dont go to the f*"kin fitba! Or at least, dont go to FP, go doon the Miners, over the Hamilton end of the P, watch these games and stand to your hearts content!

If you are asked to sit whilst inside the stadium you have entered BY CHOICE....Just Do It!!!

:rolleyes::ph34r::lol:

...In fact...are Motherwell not missing a trick here? Have the end section the one you can stand to your hearts content...but lets have a pricing structure in place! Tickets to said section...£30. Then, if you want to chose to stand, pay yer dough and stand till your little knees go like jelly with all the excitement, but try and not wet yersel!!!

if the stewards did there job right there would be no hassle about sitting down but when they ask you to sit down and every one to the right of you is still fuckin standing theres no way your going to sit down and miss half the game end of the day i pay my money to get in i should be allowed the choice theres nothing unsafe about it done it for years before without serious incident

what bit dont you get here ?

how can it be OK for certain people to stand and NOT OK for other people to stand ?

Put it this way. If you were in a cinema sitting in the BACK row, it would be OK if you stood for a bit because you would not block anyone's view. If you were in the FRONT or MIDDLE and stood up then you would be interfering with other peoples right to see the film. Does that make sense?

Put it this way. If you were in a cinema sitting in the BACK row, it would be OK if you stood for a bit because you would not block anyone's view.

However, if there was an usher/ette nearby (which is admittedly a rarity these days), I'd still expect to be told to sit down, just like at the fitba'.

Why are the ones that I hear doing the most compalining are the ones who are too youn g to remeber when standing was allowed at football grounds. They all claim the under 14 y.o. card to try to prevent thenm being put out the ground

Does it make you feel good throwing personal insults at a 12 year old?

aye thats right? it makes me feel like a hard man. Sorry if i'm the one at fault for wanting to sit in the seat i payed for and watch the game and not be upset or angry at the people standing in front of me and cant do what they are told and just sit on their fuckin arses.

aye thats right? it makes me feel like a hard man. Sorry if i'm the one at fault for wanting to sit in the seat i payed for and watch the game and not be upset or angry at the people standing in front of me and cant do what they are told and just sit on their fuckin arses.

Actually , I think you raise a valid point. If you pay your money you are entitled to see the game without someone standing up in front of you. I just think the way you put your point across is out of order. I know the boy you called a 'fanny' and if you asked him to sit down because you couldn't see he would apoligise and sit on his arse. He would actually be a little embarrassed. You make a fair pont but you don't have to resort to personally insulting a 12 year old boy.

Heres one for the naughty stander-uppers at the deep end of FP.

From the bbc website today:

"We don't need no health and safety,

We don't need no ground control,

We're just here to support the Boro

....Hey, stewards, leave our fans alone!"

To the tune of Pink Floyd's Another Brick in the Wall, sung at Boro-Reading as fans at the front were told to sit down.

:doh:

if the stewards did there job right there would be no hassle about sitting down but when they ask you to sit down and every one to the right of you is still fuckin standing theres no way your going to sit down and miss half the game end of the day i pay my money to get in i should be allowed the choice theres nothing unsafe about it done it for years before without serious incident

I agree with you 100% in everything you say there!!!

Heres one for the naughty stander-uppers at the deep end of FP.

From the bbc website today:

"We don't need no health and safety,

We don't need no ground control,

We're just here to support the Boro

....Hey, stewards, leave our fans alone!"

To the tune of Pink Floyd's Another Brick in the Wall, sung at Boro-Reading as fans at the front were told to sit down.

:notworthy:

Dinnae encourage them :huh:

Rebels without a clue.....

And what would you know? You'v most likely never been in a fitba stadium in your life. Stick to talking utter shite about everything that doesent concern you and adding pointless ellipsis into every single post.