Highlights

Katie

Amazing miss :cheers: , no doubt he will say he saw the flag before he headed it.

Thanks for posting that , Katie, my first view of the goal. How is O'Brien ?

He probably still disnae know he wis affside cos he had his heid in his hauns for so long :lol:

Jimbo will be fine so I got told today, bit embarrassed at going off on a stretcher but purely a precaution on the physio's part.

3 shots on target in the whole game. :doh: And that was both teams not just us!

Did you hear Eddie May on the radio? He said something like 'We dominated the second half but some times a team can be absolutely murder, like Motherwell were today, and score with their only shot on goal'.

3 shots on target in the whole game. :lol: And that was both teams not just us!

Did you hear Eddie May on the radio? He said something like 'We dominated the second half but some times a team can be absolutely murder, like Motherwell were today, and score with their only shot on goal'.

And with that statement my lord the case for the prosecution rests -_-

If thats a true reflection of Eddie's match assessments then its no surprise his team is bottom of the SPL.

What's wrong with it? Falkirk did dominate the second half... We were murder and scored with our only real chance. Nothing wrong with the assessment - hell almost every Motherwell fan had the same assessment.

Well according to him we had only one shot on target and that was the goal. What about Giles Cokes' effort on 20 mins?

never noticed the Obrien / McNamara incident at the game, I had followed the ball, but how was that not a yellow card? he kicked him well after the ball had been passed on.. and of course that would have been a red for him.

For what is worth i agree with May, they did dominate the second half, but he was wrong with the only shot on target... Coke had a great chance but that was it.

Lee