We Loved To Hate Them

Haggischomper

PETER GRANT!!!!!

Andy Smith, David Bingham, Roddy Grant, Martin Hardie, Stevie Fulton, Gordon Petric, Gerry Britton, John O'Neill, Andy McLaren, Neil Pointon, John Robertson, Darren Jackson, Paul McStay, John Colquhoun, Willie Miller, Aiden McGeady, James McCarthy, Gordon Durie, Ian Ferguson, Joe Miller, the Young Brothers, Scott Booth, Dave Bowman, Charlie Miller, Kjell Olofsson, Zemmama, Scott Brown, Grant Brebner, Michael Stewart, Paul Kane, Keith Wright, Duncan Shearer, Momo Sylla, Bobo Balde, Chris Sutton, Petrov, Alex Rae, Neil McCann, Peter Lovenpants, Nacho Novo, Kris Boyd, Simon Donnelly, Andy Walker, Stephane Mahe, Stephane Adam, Gary MacKay.

If I can think of anymore I'll post them up.

bigot :P

Baw Jaws

_852910_jim_jefferies300.jpg

Gus

95%20Gus%20SB.jpg

Always hated this ugly bastard as well. Ray Montgomerie

RayMontgomerie_2359100.jpg

Never had an opinion on him until he joined us. Hate the fucker. His brother was at it when he made this signing.

jd_main.jpg

One from present times that really gets on my tits.

stmirren-mehmet.gif

Generally being a fud, but mostly for his belly sliding goal celebration right over to the 'Well fans in the 1991 cup final when Dundee Utd equalised in the last minute. We had the last laugh when McCart fouled him for Kirk's winner though.

It is not McCarts fault if the bastard was too blind to see him and he ran straight into him. I hate the bastard with a passion for his slide. By the way lets add in John Clark for the cup final too.

Oh aye! Let's get that bamstick on here too!

1247067500.jpg

I saw him yesterday outside my office rummaging through balls in his boot. He was wearing a Street Soccer sweatshirt so can only assume he's doing some sort of community coaching. He never seemed the type you would let anywhere near youngsters as a role model.

He was in my older cousin's class at school and she didn't speak very highly of him as an individual (that's putting it politely).

Can't believe this thread is on it's 5th page and no one has mentioned another of our previous managers either that or i'm getting old and not many do remember him.1982-83 season we have just been promoted and Jock Wallace takes over after Davie Hay feks off to america.We had an excellent championship winning side that broke upteen records on their way to the title.This fanny takes over and totally dismantles it replacing the bulk of the side with has beens like johannes edvaldsson and alex forsyth wouldn't have minded if they had been given a chance and weren't up to it but he just wouldn't play them .half way through the season swapped Willie Irvine for Bobby Flavell.Irvine went on to be top scorer in scotland the next season,then to top it all he leaves and heads back to ibrox after that season and we get relegated total wank.

I think its a tad unfair the amount of abuse Barry Ferguson gets, hes a thoroughly decent guy and always takes time out to talk to people.

:D Away ye go, he is a fanny of the highest order him and McGregor get some pictures up of the finger boys

He actually isny, he's one of the nicest, most down to earth sound guys you'll ever meet/speak to, to be fair.

He is a h*n who has never played for us that makes him a fanny to me. :D