St Mirren V Motherwell; League Game

WellTiliDie

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a good way to finish the half, but hopefully Jim gets to restructure

we sound like we've went another little step backwards when it comes to going forward :wallbash:

I trust Jim, but we just don't seem to have the movment or speed when going forward the way the team has been setup recently, particularly where the Duke is used, like he has been recently.

Sutton is a lot less mobile but to me it seems the players playing off him know where to be when the ball is played in, the Duke seems to collect the ball at feet more often but the ball out is usually lost?

plenty time to get back in it today, hopefully a bit of pace added to the attack from midfield and plenty players to come back and support the squad in weeks to come

Not a good way to finish the half, but hopefully Jim gets to restructure

we sound like we've went another little step backwards when it comes to going forward :wallbash:

I trust Jim, but we just don't seem to have the movment or speed when going forward the way the team has been setup recently, particularly where the Duke is used, like he has been recently.

Sutton is a lot less mobile but to me it seems the players playing off him know where to be when the ball is played in, the Duke seems to collect the ball at feet more often but the ball out is usually lost?

From what I've seen from the games I've been at, this is a fair assessment. He may be more mobile than Sutton, but Jutkiewicz doesn't have same experience enabling him to bring others into the game as Sutton did when he was playing up top.

I notice somewhere that Forbes was getting slated on the radio. When did he last have a great game...?