Well V Jam Tarts Match Thread

Welldaft Mk1

Yesterday's result has got me feelin very positeive about the coming weeks, its all starting to come together all over the park:

Saunders and Hutchinson look solid at the back, and they're only going to get better. Hutch is a real threat at corners too.

Coke, Moutouakil and Humphreys on the right had some great wee pieces of link up play on the right wing yesterdat, was a joy to watch.

Forbes and O'brien work great together on the left and through the middle and could be a great source of goals this season. Ross has already shown this and O'brien looks like he just needs a goal to open the floodgates.

Sutton and Jutkiewicz were so in sync yesterday, they both won everything and look like a real promising partnership. With Murphy going through a similar transformation as Clarky did this time last year (from out and out striker to more of a winger) it looks like we could be banging them in soon.

Mark Reynolds played a blinder at LB yesterday but not sure if he could replace hammel completely since his crossing isn't quite as good but he's more confident going forward with the ball i'd say.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was impressed with what I saw at the game yesterday, could only get up to the game about half three. Thought we were good at the back, didn't know whether Gannon would have the balls to play two teens in the middle but it worked, and I thought Reynolds was great at left back. As much as Hammell has improved lately, I'd stick with that back four next week.

In the middle I thought Coke had as good a game as I've seen him have in a few weeks, and the front two linked up well. O'Brien is becoming explosive, only needs one to hit the net!

Big mention to Hutchinson though, think he was terrific and will be in games to come!