East Stand Prices

PJM

How much is it to sit in the East Stand on Saturday? On the official site is says standard entry is £18 and premium is £20.

I was checking on the site and it's got the premium price for Saturday and standard prices for all other stands. I thought premium prices would be for Old Firm matches. Can anyone clear this up ?

£18 is reasonable in the overpriced shambles of scottish fitba' I suppose but it's still too much for what's on offer.

Won't fix it on our own though as we'd need everyone in the game to recognise the problem and act otherwise we'd be cutting our nose to spite our face. We all know self interest is at the top of football clubs agendas so nothing ill happen to reduce prices bar the odd game here and there when a club want's a big crowd in.

maybe the so-called big clubs are starting to feel the pinch as the ,tic are advertising that kids (under 16,s?) can get in for £5. the spl need to get to grips esp with christmas coming up & money is scarce enough for a lot of people. :lol:

But for that you need someone wi' balls tae stand up and tell them like it is. Do we have that?

I was wondering if anyone knew what colleges/universities are valid for student entry to games?

My mate is coming up for a week or so around Christmas and I was going to take him to Fir Park, but he lives down south.

Is his card still valid? What cards do they accept at Fir Park?

I was wondering if anyone knew what colleges/universities are valid for student entry to games?

My mate is coming up for a week or so around Christmas and I was going to take him to Fir Park, but he lives down south.

Is his card still valid? What cards do they accept at Fir Park?

Ant Student Card, I've also discovered they accept lunch cards from my work :thumbup: