Pubs On Saturday

mwellhighland

Aye, we ran into the building to get it - up to the top floor where there was this bint in an art studio drinking herbal tea. We asked her if we could get onto her balcony to get our beachball back and she said naw, and the proceeded to try to sell us tickets to her exhibition at the Fringe! Bint!

She must have thought she had strong herbs in her tea after being greeted with the sight of two drunk Dossers in beachwear and sombreros trying to eat her wax fruit!

Gents

It was I that outed the group of older Motherwell Fans in the picture taken in CC Blooms who were there to groom younger 'Well fans for all sorts of shocking, lewd behaviour. To ensure the safety of all vulnerable young Dossers, I have have infiltrated this group and will travel with them to Edinburgh on Saturday. If I notice any change in their behaviour, i.e movement down below, rubbing of thighs or comments like "oooooh he's nice" towards young 'Well fans I will use a code word to warn you.

Please post the secret code word I should use.

Remember, these guys are predators, and think nothing about feeding each other mashed up custard creams whilst watching " At home with the Communards"

Be warned

PS BobWilsonAnchorman is the leader of this group

I live in Edinburgh as well, just 5 min walk from Easter Road actually.

I'm actually liable to be smack bang in the middle of a full on Hibby bar. Scarf tucked into pocket, top zipped up over shirt. Meeting a few folks from my work (Hibees) for a couple of pints beforehand.

Gents

It was I that outed the group of older Motherwell Fans in the picture taken in CC Blooms who were there to groom younger 'Well fans for all sorts of shocking, lewd behaviour. To ensure the safety of all vulnerable young Dossers, I have have infiltrated this group and will travel with them to Edinburgh on Saturday. If I notice any change in their behaviour, i.e movement down below, rubbing of thighs or comments like "oooooh he's nice" towards young 'Well fans I will use a code word to warn you.

Please post the secret code word I should use.

Remember, these guys are predators, and think nothing about feeding each other mashed up custard creams whilst watching " At home with the Communards"

Be warned

PS BobWilsonAnchorman is the leader of this group

Dear Father or is it Monsignor INSREBUS ????

You leave B.W.A. alone with his "custard creams" ("Foxes classics" actually or chocolate "Hob Knobs" if hes skint) and his fine music collection !

We all know NOW where that "Dublin/Uddingston brogue" came from !

BJimK!

You leave in the morning

With everything you own

In a little black case

Alone on a platform

The wind and the rain

On a sad and lonely face

Mother will never understand

Why you had to leave

But the answers you seek

Will never be found at home

The love that you need

Will never be found at home

Run away, turn away, run away, turn away, run away.

Run away, turn away, run away, turn away, run away!

Cry Boy Cry !

Ps. Who'sgettinthecarryoot ???

I live in Edinburgh but usually end up going to games on my tod ,or with Hibbees, as well. Its a long way from Lanarkshire for the part timers. If I am going to Easter road then Broughton Street has many a fine boozer, even some gay ones for the c.c. blooms guys. I won't be going to the game on Saturday as I'm off to a 'day out' in Wishaw, a short day out obviously.

C.C. Blooms with Bob_Wilson_Anchorman. Howdy sailor! :lol::blush::cheers::O

Hey Ho Me Hearty.

Ye canny beat a wee bit of gayness before Easter Road. Although the bottom touching at the aforementioned fixture was taking things a bit too far.

If yer in a pub near the ground tomorrow, and hear Chicory Tip - Son Of My Father on the jukey, watch yer erses.

Can I also take this opportunity to disassociate myself from PettyWulligrew & Insrebus. This pair are renouned fiddy kiddlers and only started watching the Well when Gary Glitter stopped touring.

'Well fans, the protests and allegations have started from the gruesome twosome, Bob Wilson & Petty, both regular patrons of CC Blooms

As mentioned earlier, we need a code word or phrase to warn innocents when Motherwells Colin and Justin are in action.

How about, "Have you ever seen John Boyles wife?"

Any other suggestions?

Whos up for a re-union drink in CC Blooms tomorrow? Hanky panky! :doh:

I'll be there before the game. Unfortunately I have to shoot right after the match... Need to be home for Strictly & X Factor.

And if you see anyone walking strangely and looking for something, it'll be Insrebus in search of his bangers.

And just for the hell of it, here's what a gay bar in Embra looks like :lol:

4158222347_bc1e0e5ac7.jpg