Calendar Signing

Guest 'Flow

Just a wee reminder about the calendar signing tonight.

The Shop will be open during the event and calendars can purchased either at the shop or in the Cooper Suite (cash only in the Cooper suite).

There will be a two calendar per person limit for signing as we want as many people as possible to get a chance to meet the players.

The bar will be open throughout the event for those who want to purchase refreshments.

Calenders got lost in the beginning though. A wee boys mum, was too busy taking pictures and all of a sudden the wee boy lost his calender. They wanted to grab mine, but I had my name written on by McGarry (know him)... The wee boy got a pair of gloves from Ruddy thou...

Chatting and stuff is nice, but holding up the queue while calenders get passed on, makes it a bit confusing.

It was great, but maybe someone from the club picks up on it...

Where was the gaffer??

Calenders got lost in the beginning though. A wee boys mum, was too busy taking pictures and all of a sudden the wee boy lost his calender. They wanted to grab mine, but I had my name written on by McGarry (know him)... The wee boy got a pair of gloves from Ruddy thou...

Chatting and stuff is nice, but holding up the queue while calenders get passed on, makes it a bit confusing.

It was great, but maybe someone from the club picks up on it...

Where was the gaffer??

I was in front of the wee boy.It waas quite confusing as you had to watch where your calender was going and the players were also speaking to you.All the players seem bang on and they seem a good laugh.Gile Coke took some slagging when he came in late :lol:

Did 'Flow not say he was in Ireland on business?

Did He? thought he said that he was away on business to do with January at the start of the week when he couldn't get his views on the hibs game, looked like JG was at Fir Park today in his Beeb interview

Glad to hear Folk got items signed and players were in good form