Ruddy, Lucas And Co - Bye Bye

Burma

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet another class performance from Ruddy - world class save just before half-time!

Without any shadow of a doubt the best GK we've had in years and years and years

:huh:

Yet another class performance from Ruddy - world class save just before half-time!

Without any shadow of a doubt the best GK we've had in years and years and years

:cheers:

Is this the propaganda machine rolling? :nod: It just so happens you are absolutely right. He is a top notch keeper. His three consecutive saves at Dundee Utd were the best saves I have ever seen at a live game of football. I could not believe he had kept the ball out of the net that day. Had that been MacGregor, Chick Young and the gang would have wanted him knighted.

Is this the propaganda machine rolling? :cheers: It just so happens you are absolutely right. He is a top notch keeper. His three consecutive saves at Dundee Utd were the best saves I have ever seen at a live game of football. I could not believe he had kept the ball out of the net that day. Had that been MacGregor, Chick Young and the gang would have wanted him knighted.

Stevie Cowan, of fat round a worth a million pound fame, raised similar during the commentary at Falkirk. He dismissed a save of McGregor's saying Ruddy's at Tannadice was for him without question the best save of the season.

Lot of compliments about Lukas' attitude and commitment, especially with him being a loan player, but just thought this pic pretty much sums him up. Would be easy for a Premiership player to come up and swan about like he owned the place, but instead the big man "is willing to put his head where most players wouldn't put their feet" as the old saying goes. Attitude, talent, commitment... First class. Would McDonald/Boyd/Miller/Samaras et al go here, just to get the goal? Doubtful...

9.jpg

Lot of compliments about Lukas' attitude and commitment, especially with him being a loan player, but just thought this pic pretty much sums him up. Would be easy for a Premiership player to come up and swan about like he owned the place, but instead the big man "is willing to put his head where most players wouldn't put their feet" as the old saying goes. Attitude, talent, commitment... First class.

9.jpg

I think he just enjoys getting studded every week!!

I was very young at the time, but I thought the words of the song were:

"Hes fat, Hes round...he bounces on the ground, Steevie Coooo, Steevie Coooo!"

or was this the second verse?

I'm sure the second verse was :-

'Two goals he scored and then the Pars were floored, Stevie Cowan, Stevie Cowan.'

The Juke......Hint hint..........

Lukas Jutkiewicz could extend stay at Motherwell after Craig Brown and Archie Knox committed themselves to the club

The striker has scored nine goals since moving from Everton in the summer and is delighted that Brown and Knox have signed on until the end of next season.

"It is great for the club to have them in for as long as possible" Jutkiewicz said. "It has started so well and the amount of experience they have got, it is going to help the young players we have got in our squad, like myself, to learn as much as they can. I am as happy as I have ever been since coming here so there is no reason why it couldn't get extended even further than this season."

Jutkiewicz moved to Goodison Park from Swindon in 2007 but made just one appearance under David Moyes. The Englishman has found his route to first team football blocked by the likes of Louis Saha and Yakubu and is unsure whether his long term-future lies in Liverpool.

He said: "It is probably not for me to decide. I just have to play as well as I can here and score as many goals as I can and then it is up to Davie Moyes."

The Juke......Hint hint..........

Lukas Jutkiewicz could extend stay at Motherwell after Craig Brown and Archie Knox committed themselves to the club

The striker has scored nine goals since moving from Everton in the summer and is delighted that Brown and Knox have signed on until the end of next season.

"It is great for the club to have them in for as long as possible" Jutkiewicz said. "It has started so well and the amount of experience they have got, it is going to help the young players we have got in our squad, like myself, to learn as much as they can. I am as happy as I have ever been since coming here so there is no reason why it couldn't get extended even further than this season."

Jutkiewicz moved to Goodison Park from Swindon in 2007 but made just one appearance under David Moyes. The Englishman has found his route to first team football blocked by the likes of Louis Saha and Yakubu and is unsure whether his long term-future lies in Liverpool.

He said: "It is probably not for me to decide. I just have to play as well as I can here and score as many goals as I can and then it is up to Davie Moyes."

Wishful thinking I fear. I think he will be at a Championship club next season.

Saw Jutkiewicz getting a scran at the carvery not so long ago at the seat next to myself. He was saying that he loves it up here, the footballs good, the lifestyle is good and the burds are good. Would be delighted to see him sign on for longer.

Saw Jutkiewicz getting a scran at the carvery not so long ago at the seat next to myself. He was saying that he loves it up here, the footballs good, the lifestyle is good and the burds are good. Would be delighted to see him sign on for longer.

He's in The Sun today looking for another season at the Well! :lol: