Ruddy, Lucas And Co - Bye Bye

Burma

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone in the know/pals with players/ pals with the bus driver etc. If Ruddy and Lukas were taking active part in the much reported singing on the bus?

Hopefully they hated Gannon as much as the rest appeared to and we can still retain their services.

I'll be gutted if pictures leak out of those two sitting at the front, faces tripping them while yaas is in the middle of a Craigan-McGarry gang hug celebration.

I saw a mention of the Ruddy deal today, however it was in the Daily Record and it was by Hugh Keevins so take from it what you will.

Basically it said that relations between 'Well and Everton had been very good since the Faddy deal. Boyle has been working on the Ruddy deal for a while and, despite what has since happened, was still coming along well.

My calim to fame;

STAY AT MOTHERWELL!

Lukas Jutkiewicz December 29 at 7:02pmI love it here, the club the lads and the place is great but I'll have to see hu the new manager is permanently and see what his plans are.

Craig Russell December 29 at 9:22pm Wasn't expecting a reply!! Thanks a lot!

I know man, 100% understand that but was just letting you know that the fans rate you highly and we'd love you to stay for at least the rest of the season

Mon the well

Lukas Jutkiewicz December 29 at 9:27pm Thanks mate, much appreciated fingers crossed we can take a win tomorrow night

My calim to fame;

STAY AT MOTHERWELL!

Lukas Jutkiewicz December 29 at 7:02pmI love it here, the club the lads and the place is great but I'll have to see hu the new manager is permanently and see what his plans are.

Craig Russell December 29 at 9:22pm Wasn't expecting a reply!! Thanks a lot!

I know man, 100% understand that but was just letting you know that the fans rate you highly and we'd love you to stay for at least the rest of the season

Mon the well

Lukas Jutkiewicz December 29 at 9:27pm Thanks mate, much appreciated fingers crossed we can take a win tomorrow night

I really hope we can sort something out for him and ruddy. he looked pretty gutted at the final whistle when he came over to aplaud the fans.

James O'Brien hahahahahahahaha the good guys always win!!!!! its a good day!!! yaaaaaaaaaaassss!!!!!Mon at 5:45pm ·

Mon at 6:15pm Jon Daly Tut tut tut..........

Mon at 6:18pm James O'Brien haha is it that obvious thats wot its about dints?? lol

Mon at 6: McGarry is delighted to see the back of the crusty faced clown!!

Mon at 7:23pm James O'Brien hahahaha

Mon at 7:24pm Andrew Bacon happy about that then aye lol

Mon at 9:00pm James O'Brien about wot mate i dont know wot ur on about!

Mon at 9:01pm Jon Daly Yes James it is that obvious!! Shame on you

Mon at 9:34pm James O'Brien fuck it boss!!

Mon at 9:45pm Jon Daly Always gonna be someone happy when it happens!!

Mon at 9:47pm James O'Brien alot of people happy mate!

Ruddy

Thanks very much for the great support over the corse of the season! Been fantastic being here and really have enjoyed my time! Just unfortunate about the last few weeks! Hopefully start the new year with a good result on Saturday!

where did ye get that from? just wondering like.

did you notice that when lukas wrote ''is in decision mode''

Victor Anichebe commented ''should i stay or should i go'....

the big man must be seriously considering staying up here.

If you notice, he also says;

yeh christmas was ok considering i was up here. not sure when ill be back in lpool, could be a while!

• 4 weeks later...

According to this article which maybe a load of shite, Everton are ready to recall Ruddy. CLICK

Everton boss David Moyes is ready to let veteran keeper Carlo Nash leave - and bring back reserve John Ruddy from his loan spell at Motherwell.

Nash made his one and only senior appearance for the club in Europe at the end of last year, but now he has been told his contract will not be renewed and he can go immediately.

Ruddy has done well in Scotland and Moyes wants to see him at first hand before deciding on his long-term future in the summer.