Accies Sign Stuart Elliot

The_Pup

I don't think not having a permanent manager will hinder any transfer market action to be honest, I think the club will continue as normal.

Stuarty Elliot was a good wee player when he was with is before but don't know if he could still do a job for us, but all the best to him as long as he doesn't come back to haunt us!!!

:lol::nod: and thrice :wallbash:

I think Elliot was a good wee player when at FP and would have taken a punt on him again.

Is not having a permenant manager going to affect any potential moves through the transfer window? I hope not

Kind of answered your own point there...

I'd agree on your second point mind.

Even if he was still as good as he was when he left (which he isn't going to be given he's signing for Accies) I wouldn't have him back due to this exercise-induced asthma.

As much as I like McGarry, he couldn't last much more than 60 minutes. It would be totally pointless to get rid of him, and replace him with a player who can't last much more than 60 minutes.

I thought Elliott did well today. rarely wasted the ball and looked a far more accomplished player than the one who left us all them years ago. And, despite not having played competatively since last March, lasted a full 88 minutes.