Guess Who's Back!

NealeMFC

I think the consensus is that unless a footballer is fit, trains regularly, and behaves himself, is loyal to his employer, and (shhhh...whisper it, scores the odd goal or several in a season), and isn't a struggling lump of lard...then he may not fit in at SPL level...only my opinion mind :lol:

Bob Malcolm=Bigoted Baggage.

Encore une fois...

And GazzyB...you win. I fold You're right...apart from "umbrage", not umbridge.

(and I'm in the know.)

And Bob Malcolm isn't worth five pages of comment.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why we are talking about his. Bob Malcolm will not sign for Motherwell again. People are putting 2 and 2 together and comng up with 5.

By the way Emmjay your backtracking is embarrassing. It's time to justify your point or admit defeat!

I'm not backtracking. I'm giving GazzyB his argument.

Agree with gazzyb here. Emmjay, if your making a point please have the gumption to validate your claims otherwise stop wasting folks time and threads.

Bob Malcolm won't sign again but if he did it wouldn't be the end of the world. We've had worse on the books.

I agree. We've had worse. We've had better. I've given as much validation to my opinion as I think is necessary, same as everyone else who expresses opinions. I'm not into microcosmic argument about a person whom I don't rate(and I use the word "rate" to collect my opinion together) I've said what I've said, and GazzyB as per usual, becomes a dug with a bone.

And I'm wasting as much time and threads as the rest of you who post. I just don't feel it necessary to pursue those posters whom I find as tiresome, boring, uninformed, ignorant, or whatever, to explain every single particle of discussion. However, thats what this forum is all about. A matter of opinion...just like the man with the one leg.

(I say these things in a loving and caring way...... :rolleyes: )

I agree. We've had worse. We've had better. I've given as much validation to my opinion as I think is necessary, same as everyone else who expresses opinions. I'm not into microcosmic argument about a person whom I don't rate(and I use the word "rate" to collect my opinion together) I've said what I've said, and GazzyB as per usual, becomes a dug with a bone.

And I'm wasting as much time and threads as the rest of you who post. I just don't feel it necessary to pursue those posters whom I find as tiresome, boring, uninformed, ignorant, or whatever, to explain every single particle of discussion. However, thats what this forum is all about. A matter of opinion...just like the man with the one leg.

(I say these things in a loving and caring way...... :rolleyes: )

Of course it's a matter of opinion but you can't justify yours! So you are looking quite daft!

I'm not saying footballer are angels, I'm not saying they should be either but being a professional footballer is a great privelege and there are some responsibilities that come with it that. What kind of role model signs an autograph with a sectarian message? What kind of role model falls asleep whilst driving? What role model deliberately stamps on anothers throat?

Sums it up for me.

Someone I personally don't want near the club (again) but more importantly, we don't NEED him the club.

I take your point about comparing the depth of information processed to form both GazzyB's opinion and my own. Its not the same. So I'm wrong about that. I just know a bit more than him... :rolleyes:

And if you read the (sigh) entire thread, my opinion is a slight varient on the majority opinion.

I take your point about comparing the depth of information processed to form both GazzyB's opinion and my own. Its not the same. So I'm wrong about that. I just know a bit more than him... :rolleyes:

And if you read the (sigh) entire thread, my opinion is a slight varient on the majority opinion.

I don't want Bob Malcolm near a Well top because I think he is shite !

But Gazzy B has asked you certain questions that you have failed to answer. Why not answer them and stop looking like a fool?

Because she's made up reasons to justify her dislike for BM. And she can try and change the subject and talk about pigs in shoes, or try and claim that she doesn't have to justify herself because it's me that's questioning her nonsense, and she can try and claim that I had to think a lot harder than she did due to her superior intellect, but as you say, she's just coming across as a daft old fool.

I don't want Bob Malcolm near a Well top because I think he is shite !

But Gazzy B has asked you certain questions that you have failed to answer. Why not answer them and stop looking like a fool?

A fool I'm not. Not by definition. Nor appearance.

I've said what I've said. :)