Guess Who's Back!

NealeMFC

No they don't, sadly. He's in football wilderness....otherwise if he was a quality fit player, he'd be playing for a quality SPL team, I would think...

Yeah, that's why I said IF.

Some people let his personal carry on get in the way, when he's on the park he is there to play football which just so happens to be something he is very good at.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that's why I said IF.

Some people let his personal carry on get in the way, when he's on the park he is there to play football which just so happens to be something he is very good at.

Except he is useless hence why he sat on our bench. He could have the close control of Messi and the passing of Riquelme but with his hefty fat arse attached he'd still be little use to us! And thing is his technical ability isn't quite up there.

Would have to agree. Felt Mugger Malcolm was a complete waste in a Motherwell jersey. More often than not he'd just wander around waiting to pick up a booking. Not worth the inflated wages that he seems to somehow be able to demand.

he just doesent have the fitness or determination to gain fitness to ever reach his full potential.

I disagree, ive seen Bob in the gym and training with the team and he puts in a good shift everytime. I dont think its the case of his fitness i just dont think the pace of the spl is what hes best suited to anymore.

Bob Malcolm was with Motherwell for more than a season. He played 20 games and scored three goals.

For the last half of his final season he never even made it off the bench.

How exactly is he suddenly this great player again?

I understand that most of the people on here are now wind up merchants, but this wind up's just generally a shite one lads.

Back to the drawing board!

Bob Malcolm was with Motherwell for more than a season. He played 20 games and scored three goals.

For the last half of his final season he never even made it off the bench.

I understand that most of the people on here are now wind up merchants, but this wind up's just generally a shite one lads.

Back to the drawing board!

Spot fucking on :lol:

I've always rated Bob Malcolm, nothing sudden about it.

Thats right he sat on the Motherwell bench under the same manager that tried to flog one of our best rising talents for pennies. So that clearly means Bob was probably on the bench so McGhee could please who he thought were his next employers. "Look at me my brothers, I made the catholic hating scum that is Bob Malcolm leave the country, Praise me!"

Bob Malcolm is a fantastic footballer and if Ross 'Usain Bolt' Forbes can pass as a fit midfielder in the SPL then i'm sure Bob can.

I think the consensus is that unless a footballer is fit, trains regularly, and behaves himself, is loyal to his employer, and (shhhh...whisper it, scores the odd goal or several in a season), and isn't a struggling lump of lard...then he may not fit in at SPL level...only my opinion mind :lol:

Bob Malcolm=Bigoted Baggage.

I think the consensus is that unless a footballer is fit, trains regularly, and behaves himself, is loyal to his employer, and (shhhh...whisper it, scores the odd goal or several in a season), and isn't a struggling lump of lard...then he may not fit in at SPL level...only my opinion mind :lol:

Bob Malcolm=Bigoted Baggage.

What baggage?

All of those things you've listed (fit, trains regularly, and behaves himself, is loyal to his employer, and (shhhh...whisper it, scores the odd goal or several in a season) and isn't a struggling lump of lard) apply to Bob Malcolm during his stint at Motherwell.

I've always rated him and was puzzled as to why he was never off the bench.

No, no , no and again nooooooooooo.

NO!!!!!

Sorry, how many times have you seen him play? Must be a fair amount if you have such a strong opinion.

Either that or you're doing your usual sooking up.

I don't see how you can have a valid opinion on this.

Also, yer Jim Trott impression is shite.

Fair point re opinion, though I have no idea who Jim Trott is :unsure: . However, I've seen baldy Boab enough over the years to see he is anything but a "brilliant footballer". Believe me I have seen some brilliant footballers, but Malcolm is not in that category. He is a million miles away.

I've always rated him and was puzzled as to why he was never off the bench.

Sorry, how many times have you seen him play? Must be a fair amount if you have such a strong opinion.

Either that or you're doing your usual sooking up.

Are you one of those internet wierdos that just say the opposite to everyone whilst you sit and play with yourself at the reaction by any chance???