Aberdeen

dazamfc

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By god mate, I bet you have wanted to open up one of these for a long time. Usually we wait until the boys who are at the game get back before posting the next match thread :D

Anyway, as for the match, I think the result that Aberdeen picked up could work in our favour, they'll be confident of getting a result, and no doubt McGhee will be telling them they're bigger and better than us. The results though don't really matter. We're still officially undefeated under Paw Broon in the league, and Duke will be a lot fitter than he was today.

So, with a few nights to sleep on it, and before I change my mind, 2-0 Motherwell, with the Duke scoring early in the second half before substitute Murphy banging in the second.

By god mate, I bet you have wanted to open up one of these for a long time. Usually we wait until the boys who are at the game get back before posting the next match thread :D

Anyway, as for the match, I think the result that Aberdeen picked up could work in our favour, they'll be confident of getting a result, and no doubt McGhee will be telling them they're bigger and better than us. The results though don't really matter. We're still officially undefeated under Paw Broon in the cup, and Duke will be a lot fitter than he was today.

So, with a few nights to sleep on it, and before I change my mind, 2-0 Motherwell, with the Duke scoring early in the second half before substitute Murphy banging in the second.

You do mean the league don't you ? :lol:

Instead of a straight swap of Coke/Jennings in the mid, could we se Saunders back at RB with hateley replacing coke in mid?

Fair shout, think that's what Hateley will be hoping for. And he would certainly offer some composure on the ball in the absence of Coke.

I just don't have much faith in Saunders at right back though.

Yes, minimal changes are what is required for Saturday. Its usually tough up there, and they'll be full of confidence (when are they not??!!!) after last night's result.

One change for me, Jenno for Giles.

It should be a very close game, and I anticipate this being the stiffest test of Broon's team so far. I'd be more than happy with a point and can foresee another 0-0.

Aberdeen fans think this is going to be a cruise for them on Saturday. Let's prove these them wrong. Aberdeen 0 Motherwell 1 (Duke 58 mins)........

Let us hope that kind of cockyness comes back and bites them on the bum. They are hardly the SPL's most consistent team. Admittedly, they have had a couple of good results against Hearts and one against Dun Utd but haven't they been beaten recently by St. Mirren and Accies? Accies at Pittodrie as well!! Into them.

Another ground I haven't seen us win at. Never broke my Falkirk Stadium duck on Wednesday. Fingers crossed for the Pittodrie one getting burst on Saturday.