Aberdeen

dazamfc

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think it will be one up front and try to stiffle the midfield . Everyone back when the sheep have the ball . Its worked for Broon in the past.Not pretty to watch but it gets results.Its the results that matter. I'll go for 1-1 .

I think the only time we used that formation under Brown was at Inverness and we know what happened there. Get two up front and go right at them from the off, must play at a high tempo from the start. Hopefully, we don't concede too many free kicks around the box if Mulgrew is fit.

1-0 or 2-1 for us

Team,

Ruddy

Hateley

Craigan

Reynolds

Hammell

Forbes

Lasley

Jennings

Humphrey

Murphy

Sutton

I'd start Humphrey instead of JOB. On Wednesday night on too many occasions he would try and take on 2 or 3 men instead of going for an easy pass/cross. This resulted in him losing the ball which in turn put our midfield/defence in trouble as he wasn't too keen to track back.

Weather forecast for Aberdeen and the east tonight/tomorrow is heavy snow showers but hopefully the game will go ahead OK.

------------------Ruddy---------------------

Hateley-----Craigan-------Reynolds----Hammell

Humphrey---Jennings----Lasley---Forbes-------Sutton

--------------------Murphy-------------------------

I thought Sutton did well playing left mid in the second half the other night and should be an areial target from bye kicks so may be worth trying there. I would swap Humphrey for O'Brien as he is a lot more direct than O'Brien plus the fact that O'Brien puts the team under pressure far too often by giving the ball away needlessly.

Quite confident about the game and i reckon we wll nick a 1-0 win. Craigan header :lol:

------------------Ruddy---------------------

Hateley-----Craigan-------Reynolds----Hammell

Humphrey---Jennings----Lasley---Forbes-------Sutton

--------------------Murphy-------------------------

I thought Sutton did well playing left mid in the second half the other night and should be an areial target from bye kicks so may be worth trying there. I would swap Humphrey for O'Brien as he is a lot more direct than O'Brien plus the fact that O'Brien puts the team under pressure far too often by giving the ball away needlessly.

Quite confident about the game and i reckon we wll nick a 1-0 win. Craigan header :lol:

Would give O'brien and the Humph a half each and would play The Duke upfront if he is fit. Would like to see us go 4-5-1 though

Hard to say what's going to happen at the weekend.

Aberdeen have won 4 out of 5 this year but perhaps they are a better team away from home; they have lost 3 on the road and 4 at home.

Our recent record up there is pretty good, unless I missed one you have to go all the way back to November 2006 for the last time we came back from Pittodrie with nothing.

A defeat isn't the end of the world, I would be happy with a point, a win would be excellent.

Am up staying about 100 yards from pittodrie, about 3 inches of snow, no chance the game will be on unfortunately. Ragin.

Left 3pm today sun all the way, 20 miles from Aberdeen, snow is fukn unreal, 4 accidents in about 2 miles.

If it is on I will be pretty surprised.

wen will we be told if the game wil be on or not because i am leaving early the mora morning and dont want to get half way there and for it to be cancelled.

Yeah, that would be a long journey for nothing. Surely they would know first thing ( say 9 a.m. ) whether to postpone, then get the news out straight away.

Hopin it's a win for us. They had a good win on Wednesday v Hearts but that might them a bit complacent. Also a bit of lift for the team in that things are a bit more re the Manager and the loan deals. Hopefully Ruddy to get another clean sheet and Duke to score at least one, with one from Sutton too.

Am up staying about 100 yards from pittodrie, about 3 inches of snow, no chance the game will be on unfortunately. Ragin.

Left 3pm today sun all the way, 20 miles from Aberdeen, snow is fukn unreal, 4 accidents in about 2 miles.

If it is on I will be pretty surprised.

Bloody hell!! Booked a hotel last night as well. Non-refundable jobbie an aw! Disaster.

Webcam shows the pitch is clear, so it'll be down to the police now.

Any idea when/if an inspection etc. will take place? I'd imagine those (me included) that are going will be leaving in next 80 minutes or so..............................