• Steve Jennings
    • Lukas Jutkiewicz
    • John Sutton
    • Jim O'Brien
    • Chris Humphrey
    • Marc Fitzpatrick
    • Steven Saunders
    • Null Vote

Tricky one. Not a glamorous game by any means but one in which a few players put in hard shifts and import performances. Thought Craigan had a solid game and marshalled the defence well. O'Brien ran his socks off and really tried hard to make something happen.

Went for Jennings though. Thought he gave our midfield the dig it needed. Broke up play well, put himself about and played the simple pass, often setting up the next attack. Looks like exactly the type of player we need in the middle of the park.

Straight fight between Jennings and Coke for me. Though Hammell had a pretty solid game as well. Not really any stand out performances today.

Went for Jennings though.

Thought O'Brien was shocking today, same as up at Inverness. Didn't really contribute much.

Lukas' touch just wasn't there today, but I'd gladly put that down to the state of the pitch, and at least he still popped up with the goal.

Reasonably assured performances from some

Jutkiewicz Played particularly well given some of the very loose passes & punts he was having to collect, and put in more graft than anyone, and never gave up getting his deserved goal

but Reynolds for me, eased through the game, at his best no doubt not least to do with playing that role beside Craigan