• Steve Jennings
    • Lukas Jutkiewicz
    • John Sutton
    • Jim O'Brien
    • Chris Humphrey
    • Marc Fitzpatrick
    • Steven Saunders
    • Null Vote

How long did he last today? Couldn't have been long than 10 minutes. Made an erse of his first touch as well. Not the best of days for him.

What, the pish first touch when he took the knock that led to him going off?

Should have been a free kick. Ref was horrid at times today.

Motm - Coke

Although a poor spectacle in the demand for excellence that is top flight Scottish footy, we still had plenty of positives to add to the three points. Not a poor performer for me throughout, Reynolds for me, Craigans legs if truth be told, but assured and a great footballing head on one so young.

Rangers shouldn't fancy their chances this coming Wednesday...

Real hard choice, good effort by the team, on an awful pitch, good graft. Went for the Duke, as the goal was the difference of 2 points, although Ruddy kept us in it. Hately needs to improve on his free kicks, hes got the talent, now we need goals from them and thats another part of our arsenal.

I never vote on these things seeing as I don't get to the games, but Hammell's effort right at the death looked like it saved us 2 points. I can see how some would claim it was a penalty, but it looked like a top drawer bit of defending to me. Almost worthy of the MoM for that alone.

I never vote on these things seeing as I don't get to the games, but Hammell's effort right at the death looked like it saved us 2 points. I can see how some would claim it was a penalty, but it looked like a top drawer bit of defending to me. Almost worthy of the MoM for that alone.

Actually Hammell probably did more good things in that game than anyone else. However he also passed the ball straight to the Accies a couple of times and took a throw in to nobody and was lucky they were so defensively shaped that he didn't play us into deep bother. And his decision to let a ball bounce on that pitch late in the second half was probably the worst decision since someone decided to tell Paul Hegarty he knew about football.

I am amazed at the number of people voting for Jennings, a player whom I like, but I didn't think he offered much on Saturday and got very little change out of the six zillion men they had in midfield.

My vote is for Reynolds this time as he was steady at the back and his run in the first half. Not perfect but never had me worried. Craigan did well too but I voted him a couple of games ago when it was close so taking the other one this time.

And his decision to let a ball bounce on that pitch late in the second half was probably the worst decision since someone decided to tell Paul Hegarty he knew about football.
I swear when I started reading that sentence I thought it would end "... that his wig was undetectable".

Actually Hammell probably did more good things in that game than anyone else. However he also passed the ball straight to the Accies a couple of times and took a throw in to nobody and was lucky they were so defensively shaped that he didn't play us into deep bother. And his decision to let a ball bounce on that pitch late in the second half was probably the worst decision since someone decided to tell Paul Hegarty he knew about football.

I am amazed at the number of people voting for Jennings, a player whom I like, but I didn't think he offered much on Saturday and got very little change out of the six zillion men they had in midfield.

My vote is for Reynolds this time as he was steady at the back and his run in the first half. Not perfect but never had me worried. Craigan did well too but I voted him a couple of games ago when it was close so taking the other one this time.

Just shows you how views differ. That excellent piece of defending aside I didn't think Stevie was at the races at all on Saturday and Imrie gave him a pretty tricky afternoon.

In contrast I thought Jennings was right at home in a congested midfield battle where his battling qualities shown through.