• Ross Forbes
    • Jim O'Brien
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Null Vote

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Opted for Jennings as I felt tonight was his best performance that i have saw. hard choice though as everyone in claret and amber were immense. Thorougly deserved to take all 3 points - poor decisions by officials cost us that though!!

Lots of really good performances, for me it was between Jennings, Craggs, Lasley and an honourable mention to Tom Hateley, magnificent goal. Plumped for Craggs in the end, inspirational performance, his distribution was also excellent and its been a while since i said that.

Many to choose from tonight but I opted for O'Brien simply because I'm an attack minded type and Jim done it all night, took the fight to The Vile h*n and didn't give them a minute.

Las and Jenno bossed the midfield, Craggs was immense at the back and Juke is scared of nothing, threw himself into everything but Jimbo gets my vote.

Tora, Tora, Tora.

Tough, tough choice - perm any 1 from 11. Like many others though the MOM was undoubtedly Stephen Craigan - what an absolutely superb, controlled and skilful performance from Captain Wonder (and the team) are you watching Mr Gannon. Special shout for Stevo Jennings again a very composed performance, doing the simple things really well.

Difficult one tonight for all the right reasons. Thought Jennings was superb in the first half but faded a bit late on. Lasley was immense and really rattled Novo and McCulloch tonight. O'Brien was excellent with the ball at his feet and really took the pressure off when we needed it but I felt he made a lot of bad decisions and could have given us another goal or two by passing rather than going himself. A bit hyper-critical on my part but otherwise he did very well.

MOTM for me though was the Captain. I thought Craigan was absolutely superb tonight. He kept Miller and Boyd in his pocket, read the game superbly, passed well and played a lot of intelligent passes. Very cool under pressure and really showed why he's such an important part of our team. 5 clean sheets and a low-scoring draw since his return to the team really illustrates how important he is.