Reynolds

Frazzie

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reynolds is too good to be playing at SPL level! He is one of the best defenders I have seen at fir park in years! As soon as he leaves, it will be very hard to get someone as good as him in! As for the people who are saying he isn't good - thats a load of shite! He has been a consistent, and has played a big part in the team! We lost 6-1 last time we played rangers so we should be happy with 1-1!

Discuss.

I love you.

I think reyonlds is gash tae.

I think you called him a "Ginger Blunderbus" on another thread.

magic.

I also love how people say things like

"Reynolds would be great at Left back"

"Reynolds would be great at Left mid"

"Reynolds would be great at centre mid"

a mod changed the title of the match thread can the title of this not be changed to ""reynolds, opinions" or something as it seems to be only the OP that thinks this and it's unfair that idiots get to set the tone of the site.

also after a team performance like last night no one should be pointing fingers, every player more than did us proud.

+1

Frazzle you are entitled to your opinion but so are the fans who disagree with you who you have labelled 'brainless'.

Nah, he has suffered a small dip in form since the old board, but if he concentrates for a full thread he has proved himself a pretty useful poster.

:thumbup:

Add me to the list of folk who don't agree with the original post. Quite happy with our back four at the moment.

One of the most over-rated players I have ever seen in a Motherwell jersey, which is made all the worse by the fact that Craigan, who is a far superior centre-half, gets pelters from the support because he's not as quick, but he can do everything else.

It angers me that Craigans OG in Bucharest got pages of pelters on this site, and Reynolds' mistake last night, which was every bit as bad and arguably more important, is merely a hushed after-thought because he's the golden boy.

I'm sorry, but I TOTALLY agree with this.

This isn't the first time we've seen a horrendous error from Reynolds. I accept that our players aren't going to be perfect, that they're going to make errors. Look through any of my posts and you won't find me criticising any of our players or saying they're not good enough - except Reynolds. And the reason for that is the amount of stick Craigan, especially, and other players get when, in my opinion, they don't make any more mistakes than Reynolds. I suppose the fact that he appears to be so immune to criticism makes me want to criticise him all the more.

I'm not saying he's murder. But he's no way near one of the top 5 defenders in the SPL, and I honestly don't think he's even the best defender in our team.