Gregor Stevens

orange county dosser

It was , but during his first stint with us he appeared to be 'hard but fair'. His decline into 'bit of a thug' seemed to start shortly after he went to Ibrox.

Of course, I could be looking back through C&A specs :blink:

I would agree with that, I remember being quite surprised at the reputation he got at Rangers because he was never like that with us. When he came back though he had lost a fair bit of pace, not that he had a great deal to start with, and he'd spent years at Ibrox getting away with murder so it was second nature to him.

Cracking player the first time around. Was one of my favourite players as a kid.

A bit raw, but a good solid central defender, partnered by the rather uncompromising Wullie McVie :blink:

Add players like Wullie Watson, Peter Miller and Stu McLaren and nobody fucked wi' the 'Well.

Oh Aye, forgot to add, delivered Gregor Stevens' papers when he lived in Garrowhill

Looks a bit like Jay in that there picture :lol:

laugh.gif

If only that fucking stupid Doppelganger Week thing on Facebook was now.

Although personally I reckon Gregor Stevens in that picture would be the result if me and Jonny Kerr had a lovechild.

You should have asked him to give a graphic description of the first 15 seconds of Joe Warks testimonial.

Game kicks off ball goes back to the big fella who wheels rounds to pass it back to Stuart Rennie only to find out that he was standing about eight feet behind him, still the quickest own goal I have ever seen!!

You should have asked him to give a graphic description of the first 15 seconds of Joe Warks testimonial.

Game kicks off ball goes back to the big fella who wheels rounds to pass it back to Stuart Rennie only to find out that he was standing about eight feet behind him, still the quickest own goal I have ever seen!!

scored one for us in the same game then we got pumped :wacko: