European Football

GazzyB

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic to see celtic turn it around and do us a favour beating hibs! A win tomorrow and rangers to beat hearts could go a long way in the race for europe.

Here's to hoping that by the end of the game tomorrow we are sitting pretty in 4th and 7points clear of Hearts in 6th... with a healthier goal difference to boot. Roll on United!

I think the failure to pick up any points from home games v Falkirk and DDee Utd will come back to haunt us big time.

Saturday is a huge game - win it and we will finsh no lower than 5th with a realistic chance of 4th, draw and we would still be favourites for 5th, lose and I believe 6th place will be ours.

Hearts have 4 games left and all are in Edinburgh. You would expect them to pick up a good few points.

I hope I am wrong but I get the bad feeling that we have blown it..........

By our standards & considering where we were at the start of the seaon we've had a great season. Hearts by their standards have had a shite seaon. So if we miss out on Europe after a great seaon & pishy Hearts make it after a shite season i will be so pissed off. To play pish all year just sneak into the top six then pip us for Europe would be the ultimate in fucked up scenarios. :lol:

4 points from the Edinburgh teams and 5th is the worst we will do. Can we do it though? With a full strength team aye, but not without Ruddy, Craigan, Juke and Lasley. In our last two games we've deserved to take something only to lose narrowly, surely our luck will turn?