Dundee Utd Away

ankles

I've not made too many away games this season due to finances, but there's a few of us heading through to Tannadice.

However, given our tradition of playing shite and losing whenever we take a big crowd, I must admit I'm not particularly yearning for a big support!

However, given our tradition of playing shite and losing whenever we take a big crowd, I must admit I'm not particularly yearning for a big support!

Dumpdee is one of the few away grounds I go to, but I've seen this scenario way too many times as well :lol:

Still, like getting that win when we're on the telly, lady luck has to shine on us eventually, so why not next week :D

MON RA DOSSERS

Apart from the year we came third our record v United up there is pretty good. A good place to watch fitba too. Looking forward to it. Should be a good crowd because they're going well too. Much better than their fans feared when Levein left.

There are three of us going up but we all went earlier in the season. Thinking of making a right day of it too maybe getting the train up so everyone can get a bevy (have always drove in the past). I'm really looking forward to the game. The wee break we have had and the importance of the result will boost our support a fair bit imo.

Hopefully gonna drive up next weekend for this. Whats it like around the ground for parking?

Right next to a dodgy housing scheme. Best bet is to park up Clepington Road. Come off the Kingsway and right along to the Bank of Scotland Fairmuir Branch, and birl round the wee mini-round-about at Whites Bar and go back on yourself, then park on the left so you're heading the right way after the game.

Whites Bar is a Blues boozer and ok for a beer or two. Then come out, turn right down the hill (Provost Road), towards Dens Park then turn left into Sandeman St then fork right into Tannadice Street and if you get lost from there you should be an Accies fan :D

Looking forward to this one, I only tend to go to away games in dundee and aberdeen for friends and family reasons. Always good crack and they always seem to be exciting games. 1-0 earlier this season, 4-0 last and this years 3-0 win over the sheep. Good times up north.

Quite happily see United in the Semi-Finals if it mean us winning on saturday. Do you think, with a game this midweek, us on Saturday, and another next midweek, your manager will shuffle the side for our game?

yea on bbc alba. we have a decent record on alba but have an awful feeling it'll come to an end on saturday or next wednesday. would take a motherwell win though if it means we reach the semi's of the cup.

So would I mate, and a Saints win at Huddersfield on Sunday too! Hope you stuff that lot on Wednesday, best to let them keep eleven men on the park though!