Dundee United Away 27/03/10

steelboy

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought like that before the Saint Johnstone game away. Felt we'd struggle there as they were just on the back of humping Hibs. Just feel that United have put so much into Wednesday night, they won't have enough left for another one tomorrow, especially if we are right up for it. Which we will be.

Not only is the BBC the game again does not transfer out of UK. In my opinion a big game and there are no times a TV stream. Now I must content myself with yet Conference / Open all mics.

This had to be said!!!!! 360.gif

I, poor little fan from Germany. :doh:

Not only is the BBC the game again does not transfer out of UK. In my opinion a big game and there are no times a TV stream. Now I must content myself with yet Conference / Open all mics.

This had to be said!!!!! 360.gif

I, poor little fan from Germany. :doh:

Get yourself a proxy mate

http://www.ukproxyserver.co.uk/

Or similar

Not always the stream is limited to UK. Sometimes I can hear directly, sometimes not. What annoys me is just that there are no TV stream from this game. It is a big game in my eyes. But if you do not play against Celtic or Rangers, it seems indeed to be uninteresting.

@ Gaag Thanks for the URL for proxy.

It is a big game in my eyes. But if you do not play against Celtic or Rangers, it seems indeed to be uninteresting.

You are seeing the true picture now Tamy, what we've been up against for decades. :wallbash: Our media simply pander to Rangers and Celtic, while the rest of us despise them.