New Signing

rab_mackinnon

Thought he was working in the hospitality? The more legends about the place at Fir Park, the better as far as I'm concerned! Dougie Arnott, Wullie Pettigrew and Stevie Kirk are there - Just need to find a wee job for Joe Wark and we're sorted!

PS - But not Martyn Corrigan.... :O

Pleased to confirm that Stevie Kirk has indeed joined the club on a full time basis and will be working within Motherwell in the Community as a Community Coach.

He will be working with Bobby Jenks to add further depth and quality to this important area of the club and will be joined in the next few days by one other new member of the team who has been recruited to the position of Head Of Adult Learning and Motherwell In The Community.

The remit of these posts are to use the power of football and in particular Motherwell Football Club to motivate people to fundamentally change their lives by engaging in lifelong learning, improving health and well being, participating in sport and in doing so contributing to the improvement and regeneration of local communities.

We are committed to further developing this resource, more of which you'll hear about in the weeks to come.

Alan B is preparing a piece for the website but since you all knew anyways....I thought I'd confirm.

Leeann

youtube is magic, we just need to get Colin O'Neill on board now to complete this trio of goalscorers

Ahh, love it!

Incidentally, who is the avatar?

great to see the footage from the 91 semi replay

and great news about Kirky taking up a coaching roll with the club and I hope he passes on some of his skills to the next crop of steelmen

Thought he was working in the hospitality? The more legends about the place at Fir Park, the better as far as I'm concerned! Dougie Arnott, Wullie Pettigrew and Stevie Kirk are there - Just need to find a wee job for Joe Wark and we're sorted!

PS - But not Martyn Corrigan.... <_<

Agree