End Of The Line For Canterbury?

sieb_dystras_barmy_army

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;) quality

Annoyed with Flow for dropping this 2 announcement this week thing on Sunday and its now Thursday afternoon and not a pook so far, been scouring the official site for news since Monday morning.

Thursday tends to be the media day so I imagined we would hear something today.

I really hope though that the announcements have fuck all to do with a new kit supplier.

I know but if he has good news he has to share it given the comments about ruddy and the juke on the website it's gauranteed it won't be them signing a contract.

So what would be good news then?

Jennings signing?

hately?

That would be small news although important i want it to be matthew ellis preffering to buy us instead of rangers!!!

Think about it, instead of spending 30m clearing there debt he could use that to build a kick ass motherwell team!!!! you know it all make sense.

anybody seen my medication i'm sure i put it somewhere!!!! ;)

I know but if he has good news he has to share it given the comments about ruddy and the juke on the website it's gauranteed it won't be them signing a contract.

So what would be good news then?

Jennings signing?

hately?

That would be small news although important i want it to be matthew ellis preffering to buy us instead of rangers!!!

Think about it, instead of spending 30m clearing there debt he could use that to build a kick ass motherwell team!!!! you know it all make sense.

anybody seen my medication i'm sure i put it somewhere!!!! :)

Too right it makes sense!

Which other Scottish clubs outside the OF have recently been in Europe 3 years in a row? ;)

Thursday tends to be the media day so I imagined we would hear something today.

I really hope though that the announcements have fuck all to do with a new kit supplier.

I would agree with you, announcing a new strip for the 5(?)th season in a row is hardly good news.

Xara gear was quality in my experience, our team had to 2 Xara kits, still using one and the other lasted well before being replaced, still using the shorts from our first kit 5 years later.

Aye, I've still got two of my Xara kits upstairs - the full amber one with the claret collar, Motorola writing and claret round the end of the arms. The other was the Untouchables one, which in fairness wasn't the greatest effort but they're both still in pretty good condition!

I'm presuming one piece of news is the free season ticket to under-16's in the Cooper. No news on kit suppliers yet.

Hope that as an adult gets two juvi Season Tickets free with everyone they buy Flow isnae cheating and counting this as two bits of good news.

Wee bit disappointed with this, although can understand others delight. The only news I've found out this afternoon is that I'm paying £18 more for my season ticket next season.

Hope that as an adult gets two juvi Season Tickets free with everyone they buy Flow isnae cheating and counting this as two bits of good news.

Wee bit disappointed with this, although can understand others delight. The only news I've found out this afternoon is that I'm paying £18 more for my season ticket next season.

Was the other bit not Jennings signing for another year?

Or in the East with 2 kids in tow? :lol:

As I said in the Facebook thread, move stands or wheesht. If everyone with kids moved to the Cooper, it would be packed out every week and I think it would lead to a better atmosphere in the East Stand eventually, which would encourage more adults without kids to go. Could be a real masterstroke from the club.

As I said in the Facebook thread, move stands or wheesht. If everyone with kids moved to the Cooper, it would be packed out every week and I think it would lead to a better atmosphere in the East Stand eventually, which would encourage more adults without kids to go. Could be a real masterstroke from the club.

That's knickers tho really is it no'?

Folk with kids should be able to sit where they like.

and even if every adult ST holder with kids took up the offer and moved the Coop. The number of greetin weans in the east stand would still outnumber them by about 20 to 1 (even though the East stand ones are 30 plus).

Actually I'm no' raging in the slightest, happy to see the club encouraging kids along. I've had plenty benefits through watching Motherwell over the years and don't begrudge anyone getting something I'm not. Rather stand in my seat anyway :lol:

As I said family section used to be in the Cooper offering similar deal and I chose then to stay in the East cos I don't like behind the goals, simple as that but if it fills up that end then great, all for it. The more Well fans inside the ground the better for us all.

That's knickers tho really is it no'?

Folk with kids should be able to sit where they like.

and even if every adult ST holder with kids took up the offer and moved the Coop. The number of greetin weans in the east stand would still outnumber them by about 20 to 1 (even though the East stand ones are 30 plus).

I don't think anyone has said that kids can't sit in any other part of the ground, to be fair. The Cooper was supposed to be a family section anyway - this is just encouraging people to use it. And I think most adults who go to the games with other adults would rather have all the kids in the one place rather than dotted all around us. Yes, everyone wants to encourage a new generation to support the 'Well, but we also want to enjoy the football ourselves in the here and now, and having the East Stand full of kids, and the problems that would bring, would only further decrease the enjoyment factor in our matchday experience.

I don't think anyone has said that kids can't sit in any other part of the ground, to be fair. The Cooper was supposed to be a family section anyway - this is just encouraging people to use it. And I think most adults who go to the games with other adults would rather have all the kids in the one place rather than dotted all around us. Yes, everyone wants to encourage a new generation to support the 'Well, but we also want to enjoy the football ourselves in the here and now, and having the East Stand full of kids, and the problems that would bring, would only further decrease the enjoyment factor in our matchday experience.

The kids tend to be better behaved, more supportive and more knowledgeable than the adults :lol:

Nah! That's still knickers.

There was meant to be a family 'section' in the Cooper. if the kids come to the games with their old man (or old lady) they should go to wherever they want to go sit down and learn to watch the game. it means that they don't group together and scream like banshees and the parents and other adults (should) consider their behaviour too.

The new initiative isn't going to inundate the place with screaming weans. And to be honest I'd much rather they were there being positive than the current bunch of frustrated wife beaters that we have at present.

I wouldn't dispute that for a second! I meant more in terms of swearing, blocking their view, having to stand up every two minutes to let them in and out, etc...

That is my biggest hate at the match nowadays,if your pocket money is burning a hole in your pocket can ye no go to to the puggies before the match instead of making numerous trips for sweeties when the game is on