End Of The Line For Canterbury?

sieb_dystras_barmy_army

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the new embedded one and the problem for me isn't the printing coming off, it's the bobbling. And I'm pretty sure I can't take it back since I have name and number printed on the back :notworthy:

For such a self proclaimed intelligent guy you can't half spout some pish.

If you bought it (name on it or not) and its gone to shit take it back and get it replaced as is your right - everybody knows that . if you make enough of a noise about it and the timing etc you might end up with a BOGOF.

Can't agree with that. I bought a dozen or so Bukta bits and pieces from the Wellshop and never had any bother with any of them. Alright, the zip in my tracksuit top is now burst but I did wear to almost every game for ages and definitely got my moneys worth out of it.

In fact, I was so pleased with the standard of the Bukta stuff that the last two sets of FPC strips have been Bukta, and we've had no problems at all. In fact, we're yet to face a team who have had better looking strips than us in my opinion.

Canterbury, however, have been murder in my experience, despite the fanfare. The last game at Tannadice was embarrassing with the strips literally falling apart in front of us.

Boils down to personal experience I guess. I've had all my Bukta shirts discolour over time, as have others. Could be we're just the unlucky few.

Not had any bother with my new Canterbury shirt though, it's not bobbled or anything.

I

My home top has been washed plenty times and its still pretty much good as new. My only complaint would be that I initially wanted the away top but had to swap cos the collar was too small on the away top; ive not even got an overly large head or anything, did anyone else find this :notworthy:

I tryed it on in the shop and i could'nt get it back off i had to rip it a bit to get it off so i bought the home shirt which i love best top ever

No it's not, just my thoughts on it... Jaxx's sponsorship deal is up at the end of the season is it not? Whereas Canterbury's isn't? Not sure though.

@ Steve Diggle. You're a tosser! Thanks for pointing out the error of my ways and for telling me that I spout pish, even though i didn't know what you just told me.

Fud.

Talking of kit deals, I see that Dundee and Provan Sports have signed a deal with Puma.

Dundee Football Club have signed a new four-year deal with sportswear giant PUMA and its UK licensee Genesis Sports in addition to a new four year extension with Provan Sports who look after Dundee Direct the official club shop. The kits and training wear worn by the team and the replica kit and leisurewear worn by supporters will be supplied by PUMA for the next four years.

The Dark Blues are among a growing portfolio of clubs that have signed up with the brand and Harry MacLean, Dundee FC's Business Development Manager, explained that the deal, which was signed just before the Queen of the South game on Tuesday, was mutually beneficial.

He said: "We are very pleased to be beginning a new relationship with PUMA. The quality and attention to detail are second to none and working with a brand who are recognised worldwide can only enhance the image of the club.

"In addition we are delighted to extend our agreement with Provan Sports who have operated the club shop successfully over a difficult trading period. We are sure these partnerships will offer a fantastic product for our supporters given the range and quality that will be on offer."

No it's not, just my thoughts on it... Jaxx's sponsorship deal is up at the end of the season is it not? Whereas Canterbury's isn't? Not sure though.

@ Steve Diggle. You're a tosser! Thanks for pointing out the error of my ways and for telling me that I spout pish, even though i didn't know what you just told me.

Fud.

That is my understanding too.

Talking of kit deals, I see that Dundee and Provan Sports have signed a deal with Puma.

Who 'makes' Puma in Scotland? Pretty sure it is a similar deal as Nike has up here.

Fud.

Don't be a fucking wet blanket then! Stop moaning on here like a big girl and get yer jersey back to the shop.

If you get something personalised you can't EXCHANGE it if you find out it doesn't go with your complexion or have had 12 pints and four kebabs on the way home and it's now too tight or any other event like that.

i.e. if it's in pristine condition but you've just changed your mind somehow. That's basically because any shop cant put it back on display and sell it to somebody else .

But if anything is faulty it can go back.

Surely a man of your calibre knew that.

Even if you didn't, phoning the shop to moan would be directing your angst in the right direction (i.e. there are folk there that could help you) instead you decide like oh so many to moan pointlessly to the folk on here!

Mmmmmmm lemme think - who's the tosser / fud really?

C'mon Gaag use that bulging brain of yours

without doubt in this thread its your good self SD

you really are portraying yourself as a ignorant bastard

fair enough you point out a relative point that the goods should be able to be returned

but why the personal attack?

this is a fans forum to discuss and highlight any points relating to MFC, Good or Bad, Relevant to all or indeed only the very few, even right down to one individual picking up some information they may have missed,

Why should anyone not highlight the problem with a single strip or indeed a whole batch of them?

you seem to think it would be better to keep it all underground, and individuals to contact the shop and not mention it.

what if Gaags post helped bring your wealth of knowledge to some other individuals.

not everyones of your calibre :P

without doubt in this thread its your good self SD

you really are portraying yourself as a ignorant bastard

fair enough you point out a relative point that the goods should be able to be returned

but why the personal attack?

this is a fans forum to discuss and highlight any points relating to MFC, Good or Bad, Relevant to all or indeed only the very few, even right down to one individual picking up some information they may have missed,

Why should anyone not highlight the problem with a single strip or indeed a whole batch of them?

you seem to think it would be better to keep it all underground, and individuals to contact the shop and not mention it.

what if Gaags post helped bring your wealth of knowledge to some other individuals.

not everyones of your calibre :P

Very well put :P