End Of The Line For Canterbury?

sieb_dystras_barmy_army

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the underarmour is really good stuff... despite me not having any of the print on it anymore... and thats after me paying to get the 'well badge on it ;)

Wonder if I can take it back since it was personalised with the 'well badge :nod:

Yes, I know the answer before you oblige SD.

It's the first time I've had underarmour before and I've got to say I'm really pleased with the product in general, brilliant for playing footy in and goes well underneath the away top ;)

I notice that the players seem to have tailored ones that fit snugly to the bottom of their arms. When running about, I notice mine comes up the arm a wee bit, so I cut holes into the wrist to put my thumbs through... is this what the players do as well?

Definitely would recommend it as a product though :nod:

My Son bought an away strip earlier this month out of his birthday money. Nobody mentioned to either of us that within 3 weeks he could have got 2 strips for his money or even that the strips were being replaced next year. He bought the away strip thinking that it would still be used next season.

I seem to have been moaning about the availability or quality or longevity of our strips on here for years. It seems that every year their is another issue with our kits.

I've got the away strip. It has a couple of boobles on it and I'm scared to wear it to play football in incase it gets fucked. You shouldn't have to worry about that with a football strip.

The strip designs this season are among the best I can remember the 'Well wearing. Pity the quality has had lots of issues.

My Son bought an away strip earlier this month out of his birthday money. Nobody mentioned to either of us that within 3 weeks he could have got 2 strips for his money or even that the strips were being replaced next year. He bought the away strip thinking that it would still be used next season.

I seem to have been moaning about the availability or quality or longevity of our strips on here for years. It seems that every year their is another issue with our kits.

Yip, I bought mine about a month ago, I think it was the day of the hearts game. Shame I didnt know about this upcoming offer then. Bad timing I suppose. :nod:

Yip, I bought mine about a month ago, I think it was the day of the hearts game. Shame I didnt know about this upcoming offer then. Bad timing I suppose. <_<

Same scenario - ended up getting him the home top along with my home top from the sale to make up for his spend.

MON RA DOSSERS

With current kit now on sale in club shop and JAXX sponsorship coming to an end, are we looking at a new shirt supplier and new sponsors name on it? Anyone heard any rumours!

With Dundee signing a deal with Puma there just might be a chance we will also go down that route. Their club shop is also run by Provan Sports.

I hope it’s not Hummel as I really can’t stand the overuse of the chevron logo in their kit designs.

I'd be quite delighted with a return to Bukta. Would rather have a less well-known brand giving us their best gear than a worldwide name giving us a lot of shite, as seems to be the case when Nike/Adidas/whoever make the strips of smaller sides.

Puma, Adidas, or Umbro would be nice.......but as Frazzle saysd I'd accept someone like Macron or Joma if they were giving us their best gear.

Never liked Xara much as the claret and amber was always a bit suspect, and changed every season even when the manufacturer was the same. Always remember seeing the box in the shop marked "Xara Standard Template, Burgundy & Orange" and that put me right off them.

With Dundee signing a deal with Puma there just might be a chance we will also go down that route. Their club shop is also run by Provan Sports.

I hope it’s not Hummel as I really can’t stand the overuse of the chevron logo in their kit designs.

I would be over the moon with Hummel. Our Hummel strip is the definitive motherwell strip for me, thats what we wore when I started supporting.

Can see you point about the overuse of the chevron. In our previous kit it was nicely understated. I think a wee flash of black somewhere on the claret and amber is awesome

Discussing football kits is probably the only time talking about clothes doesnt sound gay...

just a thought but anybody consider a nike deal if it was avalible not to sure heard some of there training gear not the best quality but a lot of the big clubs have them now all i want is a decent kit maker with some decent quality gear