End Of The Line For Canterbury?

sieb_dystras_barmy_army

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news on the Puma deal. Although I hope to god we stay away from the dodgy looking collar that has appeared on some of the Puma kits of late (see Coventry home top!). Please, please give us a normal no frills crew or V neck collar.

bingqo.jpg

It's the airvent looking things that get more on my tits.

Apparently the new top is not like the Stuttgart top...

Sounds good to me!

ORGASMIC Mate !!!!!!!

Hunter,McCann,Aitken,Weir,Stjohn,Quinn,Martis,Deans,McCallum.McCloy,Wark etc etc

How hard can It be ???????????????

Retro Class !

Adidas world cup / puma king boots !

PROVAN SPORTS.............sort it out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I prefer the actual club badge rather then the mfc....what you think? I notice the player fleece tops had the mfc on it, whereas the one I bought from the shop was the club badge...strange eh?

Aye but we can't use the 'official' badge on here mate on mock strips - sure the club (and the site) get shit for it.

that retro mock up is awesome. Hope we can keep the hoop! This seasons shirts are really nice so i hope we dont change them too much!

Had the puma czech republic shirt a couple of years back, one of the nicest ones i've ever owned. Fingers crossed they come up with the goods. Any idea when it'll be unveiled?

Sounds good to me!

That would be great - make it last two years and have a white away kit and it'd be pretty close to perfect :lol:

Edit - just looked at the press release on the companies website and the kits will just be one season <_>