Stevie Hammell

StAndrew7

Great news! Now, how about O'Brien, Hateley, Lasley, Jennings etc to follow suit soon?!!

Agreed. Hoping this is what convinces the others to stay long-term. Go on lads, sign the page.

Great news solid good spl full back and a great servent for the club one of my favorite players to have played for well but that is because he is one of the few players to have stuck with the club (or atleast come back lol) he has made 291 club apps so far so will bring him up to 370!

Didn't paw broon say there wouldn't be any contract announcements until he had news to tell us on all the players he was speaking to?
Aye, that's what he said in his interview with the Wishaw Press.

“I have spoken to players and their agents and said we want them.

“Now Leeann will deal with the financial side of things.

“I said to her, rather than announce signings on an individual basis we will should until the start of next month and tell people what the situation is then.

“It’s not fair if a player is holding out to sit down and talk to Leeann and we announce other players have signed. The fans then may ask why they have not signed.

“So we won’t announce anything until we have completed all the talks.

“It will probably be at the start of April but I won’t be saying anything until then.”