Ross Forbes

Psycho1991

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think watchin him play is hilarious hahah he is the highlight of the game. He runs in slow motion and he looks soooo retarded. :lol:

But wait... "hes in the team to hit th penelties and score from 30 yards" :lol:

is he wit.. he scored one good goal n he missed a pen against HAMILTON :lol::lol:;):lol:

We don't even need to see you to make that assumption.

Im sure if we beat Celtic with Ross Forbes having Scott Brown in his back pocket the whole game then scoring a goal from 30 yards opinions will change. Oh wait, since there is a thread where people have stated opinion it will never change. See Mark Fitzpatrick.

im sorry scott brown iun his back pocket :lol: he could nay even man mark ma gran ;)

We don't even need to see you to make that assumption.

i agree tht i was a bit harsh bt hes not the player tht he was at the start of the season. yeah hes a good young talent bt uu hav to agree u would rather hav someone else on the park than him ????

Nope. As crap as he has been the only person I'd play there instead would be O'Brien, who is already on the park in the starting 11.

O'Brian is player who will give 110% for 90minutes. Hes one of our best players n u want to replace him with ross forbes.. ur a joke big man!

Nope. As crap as he has been the only person I'd play there instead would be O'Brien, who is already on the park in the starting 11.

O'Brian is player who will give 110% for 90minutes. Hes one of our best players n u want to replace him with ross forbes.. ur a joke big man!

read his post again ya daft c**t

:lol:

I'd still have Forbes in place of O'Brien. ;)

See when your nurses aren't looking mate, try and escape and then enroll yourself into the big school. In a couple of years you will be old enough to go there and after a wee while more you will be able to hold your own on an internet messageboard.

Untill then we are all just going to keep pissing ourselves laughing.

As I'm in no doubt some of the players must occasionally scan through these boards the title of this thread is a little irresponsible. I'm sure Ross knows his forms has dropped and not following the hopes both he and the fans had when seeing his performances from Europa to November. Last thing he needs when he's already low and trying hard to get back into the saddle is this.

After the Bucharest game at home I was telling my OF friends this was a guy to watch, definite Scotland material, we had a worldbeater who would definitely earn us a cool £1m easily (when you use McCarthy as a datum £1.2m to £3m based on appearances). He reinforced that during the St Johnstone opener.

Feel Gannon took the wind out his sails with some loosely directed comments, however he also elevated him to the team and gave him a chance few others would have so there is the ying and yang theory.

Performances of late have not matched what we've seen earlier, I'm sure he is the first to acknowledge that and is trying to overcome it. Its obvious its a mental issue rather than a physical one, threads like this don't help, especially if its contents filter back through to him.

He's a young guy that needs reassurance, Christ, how mentally strong were you at his age? All this is going to do is to distance himself even further and erode any loyalty he would ever have for us or the club we support.