Celtic V Mighty Well

Welldaft Mk1

anybody thats going by car

best NOT park in the scheme beside the london road opposite the distellery or graveyard.

some sort of police lockdown goes into effect at fulltime, to let all the pikey buses depart before letting motors back onto London road

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That said, it could work, but we'd need to be lucky. The first twenty minutes could be crucial.

Unfortunately I expect us to be 2-0 down after 20 minutes tonight. Normally I'm a glass-two-thirds-full kinda guy, but I'm not confident at all..

It's the road to ruin when you actually expect rather than hope to get something from Parkhead, but I think we would all be a bit disappointed not to take at least a point considering how shite Celtic are at the moment.

I still don't believe we will get anything as historically we rarely take advantage of teams when they're down but here's hoping....

Wouldn't be surprised if we took a pounding tonight due to a backlash from Saturday's performance.

Equally wouldn't be surprised if we won tonight.

All hinges on the first goal, or possibly the lack of a first goal for a while for me. If Celtic score early I can see that settling the nerves and we could be up against it. We score early, or keep it to 0-0 for a while and the fans will start getting restless and the tension could get to their players.

2-0 Motherwell. :P

Tough one to call tonight. I reckon we'll either get hammered or we'll win.

If the Juke is fit i would bring him back in to the line up to replace Sutton. Move Saunders to right back with Hateley replacing Lasley in midfield.

Hopefully O'Brien and Reynolds will see this as their chance to impress tonight in front of the Sky cameras if they are looking to get a move away from Fir Park in the summer. Big test for Fraser tonight where we'll see what he is really like under pressure.

I do fear a bit of a going over tonight. Some may say that Celtic have nothing to play for but they can't risk losing 2nd place.

However, I hope we have the balls to take the game to them. If we get off a decent start then I'd fancy our chances at a deserted parkhead.

Would like to see O'Brien and McGlinchy both start and really run at them.

'Mon the 'Well.

I do fear a bit of a going over tonight. Some may say that Celtic have nothing to play for but they can't risk losing 2nd place.

However, I hope we have the balls to take the game to them. If we get off a decent start then I'd fancy our chances at a deserted parkhead.

'Mon the 'Well.

And Humphrey :P He's Speedy Gonzales!

Well, McGlinchey was on a separate training regime to that of the Under 19's yesterday morning and not at the high tempo set by the 1st team in the afternoon... I'd rule him out. Hammell was absent too, but, I'd expect him to feature. Jutkiewicz looked every bit worth the 4/1 anytime scorer on offer at Ladbrokes mind.

I can see us getting a result here. Im gonna go for 2-0 Motherwell. 'Mon the well!

2-0 Motherwell. :P

79/1 at betfair.com

If we had ruddy in goals I'd be confident of the clean sheet but not so sure. Got to be worth a shot though, I just stuck a fiver on it.

79/1 at betfair.com

If we had ruddy in goals I'd be confident of the clean sheet but not so sure. Got to be worth a shot though, I just stuck a fiver on it.

Ross McGovern got one on Saturday, and he's not any better than Fraser I'd imagine.

anybody thats going by car

best NOT park in the scheme beside the london road opposite the distellery or graveyard.

some sort of police lockdown goes into effect at fulltime, to let all the pikey buses depart before letting motors back onto London road

So the lockdown will last approximately 2 minutes to let the 3 buses and work van pass by!!!!

We all know from bitter experience that if a team are on a bad run, can't score, have not won for months etc Motherwell is the team that alway gifts them a lifeline.

If this Celtic team are not really fired up for this game there is something badly wrong at Parkhead.

Wee Broony has not been inspiring me with confidence either in his last few interviews (Celtic have the best fan's etc) and we have struggled up front in the last two games.

For these three reasons I am going for 4-0 Celtic. Would be very surprised (and delighted) if we get anything from the game. Very negative but the way I'm feeling about it. Would love if someone is quoting this back to me at 9.30 with a 'you were talking pish' reply!!

If this Celtic team are not really fired up for this game there is something badly wrong at Parkhead.

I honestly don't think they have the unity or heart to get fired up. To me they are a team of strangers who don't know who or what they are playing for.

If they beat us it will be because a few of there key players come onto a decent game, it won't be down to a spirited battling performance.

Celtic will be more than fired up tonight. They have been given a doing, not just by the media, but more importantly by Neil Lennon who has absolutely savaged their players over the last few days.

The Celtic players tonight will be playing for their futures at the club and for that reason they will beat us and will more than likely do so with more than a bit to spare.

As for all the predictions on this thread about us winning or taking a point... B-) ...I admire your optimism but forget it guys, it ain't gonna happen. Even aside from the fact that our opponents will be more fired up than usual, we're talking about Celtic at Parkhead, where we very rarely take anything and before anyone mentions it, I know we took a point there earlier in the season, but we were lucky that day. And when was the last time we went to Parkhead twice in a season and didn't lose in either game?