Celtic V Mighty Well

Welldaft Mk1

I am really looking forward to this game and have been optimistic for a while but now that kick-off is approaching I'm being realistic in predicting a 2-0 loss. Maybe get a goal but I think we will lose by one or two. Hope to fuck I am wrong cos it could be a great night but there will be a backlash, not one that will be that great cos sellic are pish... But our form the last two games has been poor and we're going to have to at our very best to get anything.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got away earlier from work than expected and could've made it If there was PATG turnstyle or tickets available at the ground.

But hey SPL attendances are dying on their collective arses, why would any club look to boost them?

Its hard to blame the Celtic fans for not going along tonight. They're an embarassment and have been all season why bother going along on a tuesday night for that pish...especially when they probably fear a skelping again tonight.

On another note, i hope Motherwell do hump them tonight and dundee united beat rangers tommorrow aswell - just to see Celtic finishing the season in a nice respectable third position.